X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Calender

Anybody know if theirs gonna be a new 2009 calender next year? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

BB
    Git 'er done!
    Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Re: 2009 Calender

If you're talking about the RIDGID calendar, they are two year calendars. I don't have the current one so I can't look but maybe the current calendar goes through the end of 2009.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Right, I am talking about the Ridgid calender. I currently have the 2007 -2008 version and I'm lookin' for the 2009 - 2010 edition. I'm gittin' mighty lonely.
      Git 'er done!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
        Right, I am talking about the Ridgid calender. I currently have the 2007 -2008 version and I'm lookin' for the 2009 - 2010 edition. I'm gittin' mighty lonely.
        Maybe you should try the Sports Illustrated calender
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Yes. there will be a 2009-2010

Comment

The reps are given em away already--------very nice:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Yes. there will be a 2009-2010
              Will I be able to buy it off this website like in the past?
              Git 'er done!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
                Will I be able to buy it off this website like in the past?

Buy I have always got mine free from my plumbing supplier.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                  Buy I have always got mine free from my plumbing supplier.

Tony
                  Have you hugged your plumbing supplier lately? They have to pay for those calendars don't cha know. IIRC, Ridgid used to give my company 50 free ones and you know how far they went. Anything over that amount we had to buy which ended up to be in the hundreds. When the new Ridgid calendars would come out every customer and all of their employees too, regardless of their volume of business, all of a sudden thought they were our best customer and some would actually get upset if we didn't give them the x number of calendars they thought they had coming.
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

will eventually be up for sale on ridgid.com

Comment

Tell you what, I'd trade my dog, Bubba, in for one if I could.
                      Last edited by Billy Bob; 09-20-2008, 01:32 PM.
                      Git 'er done!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                        Have you hugged your plumbing supplier lately? They have to pay for those calendars don't cha know. IIRC, Ridgid used to give my company 50 free ones and you know how far they went. Anything over that amount we had to buy which ended up to be in the hundreds. When the new Ridgid calendars would come out every customer and all of their employees too, regardless of their volume of business, all of a sudden thought they were our best customer and some would actually get upset if we didn't give them the x number of calendars they thought they had coming.
                        I more than hugged my plumbing supplier I estimate I have spent around 20g`s this year on Ridgid products and would have thought they would sent me one but all I got was a Ridgid base ball cap for filling in one of their surveys over the net.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                          I estimate I have spent around 20g`s this year on Ridgid products and would have thought they would sent me one but all I got was a Ridgid base ball cap for filling in one of their surveys over the net.

Tony
                          Thats more than I've ever gotten. Though I could be the only entry in a race and still come in second

Jim
                          http://www.jcremodeling.net/

Comment

Originally posted by jtravnick View Post
                            Thats more than I've ever gotten. Though I could be the only entry in a race and still come in second

Jim
                            Don`t cry Jim you`ll have me crying too

Tony

Comment

If you order over $100 (of ridgid stuff) from Ohio Power Tool we will give you one with your order but only if you email/call and ask for one. Good until we run out.

Also you can buy one for $15+ shipping on ridgid now - http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Calendar/
                              Jay
                              Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
                              Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X