Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Pretty quite around here. I bet everyone is watching the Heroes premiere.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Heroes

It is quiet. I've got no good war stories right now. I'm watching "Worst Week" on CBS and it's damn funny!

Did just get a call to do a drain cleaning on Wednesday about 1 hour away. A local customers daughter lives there and they don't trust anyone else. I tried EVERYTHING to get them to call someone else. Gonna' cost them.

And I'm a little nervous as it is a slab and I'm no expert drainman. Yet.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      It is quiet. I've got no good war stories right now. I'm watching "Worst Week" on CBS and it's damn funny!

Did just get a call to do a drain cleaning on Wednesday about 1 hour away. A local customers daughter lives there and they don't trust anyone else. I tried EVERYTHING to get them to call someone else. Gonna' cost them.

And I'm a little nervous as it is a slab and I'm no expert drainman. Yet.

J.C.
      Sounds like you are their HERO.
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

We'll see come Wednesday. Might be their jackass.

J.C.

Comment

Heroes just sucks. watched Prison Break & CSI Miami. too many martinis to enjoy TV but it was a diversion as i need need new power tubes for the amp. maybe they will be here by Friday. then serious Rock & Roll

BTW, the new AC/DC just freakin' rocks. still miss Bon Scott but the boys still have it

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Family guy night last night.... the missus was watching her shows so i was stuck in the bedroom watching Family Guy... I love that show!

Comment

That woman on there, Hayden with the long last name is SUPER HOT.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                That woman on there, Hayden with the long last name is SUPER HOT.
                She is very nice but I feel wierd as she was the little girl on Remember the Titans also.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                  Heroes just sucks. watched Prison Break & CSI Miami. too many martinis to enjoy TV but it was a diversion as i need need new power tubes for the amp. maybe they will be here by Friday. then serious Rock & Roll

BTW, the new AC/DC just freakin' rocks. still miss Bon Scott but the boys still have it

steve
                  This is the time you pick up the ecoustic and give your fingers the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                    This is the time you pick up the ecoustic and give your fingers the real deal.
                    no! the acoustic may one day be setup for slide. Curt Mangan 10s on all my electrics. i like my fingers too much for than noise

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Rick turned me on to Dancing with the Stars. It's lame

I'll only watch until Kim Kardashian gets booted off. She is smokin' hot with a rockin' bod'

Did she come from the loins of Bruce Jenner?

Comment

Her real dad was some high powered attorney but he died and her mom married Bruce Jenner.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Heroes is derivative junk.....the stuff they rip off from graphic novels of the past makes all the geeks give it a pass.....not that I am one....

Prison Break, True Blood, Entourage, How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice, Brotherhood, 30 Rock, and The Office(although last year kinda sucked) is a sampling of what all the cool folks(like ME!!) are watching.

At least at my house.......
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

"Fringe" comes on FOX tonight at 9p.m. The first two episodes were pretty good. You don't have to see them to enjoy the next ones. Kind of X-Filesish.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                              "Fringe" comes on FOX tonight at 9p.m. The first two episodes were pretty good. You don't have to see them to enjoy the next ones. Kind of X-Filesish.

J.C.
                              I'm not cool like Mack, I like these kinda shows.

Comment

Working...
                              X