Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Older Generation Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Older Generation

    STUD ROOSTER
    A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says,

    'OK old fart, time for you to retire.'
    The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot handle
    ALL of these chickens.
    Look what it has done to me
    Can't y ou just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'
    The young rooster says,
    'Beat it: You are washed up
    and I am taking over.'
    The old rooster says,
    'I tell you what, young stud.
    I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs.
    'You know you don't stand a chance, old man.
    So, just to be fair,
    I will give you a head start.'

    The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

    He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch
    when he sees the roosters running by.
    The Old Roster is squalking
    and running as hard as he can.
    The Farmer grabs his shotgun and
    - BOOM -
    he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says,
    'Dammit.....
    third gay rooster I bought this month.'



    Moral of this
    story? .



    Don't mess with the THE OLDER GENERATION
    age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery

    always overcome youth and arrogance!
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

    http://www.contractorspub.com

    A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

  • #2
    Re: Older Generation

    Another joke..........

    A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach. Luckily the babies were OK. The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it was too risky to operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a healthy son.

    All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in tears. 'What's wrong?' asked the mother. 'I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out,' replied the daughter.

    The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years ago.
    About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears. 'Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out.' Again the mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago.

    A week later her son walked into the room in tears. 'It's okay' said the Mom, 'I know what happened You were taking a tinkle and a bullet came out.'

    'No,' said the boy, 'I was playing with myself and I shot the dog.'
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

    http://www.contractorspub.com

    A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Older Generation

      sitting on top of a hill looking down at the cows in the field, the young bull says to the older bull, "why don't we run down there and have some fun with one of them cows?"

      the older bull says to the young bull, "we'll walk down there and have some fun with all of them."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Older Generation

        Originally posted by garager View Post


        Moral of this
        story? .



        Don't mess with the THE OLDER GENERATION
        age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery

        always overcome youth and arrogance!
        sounds like "team geritol" at the roundup

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Older Generation

          Originally posted by garager View Post
          Another joke..........

          A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach. Luckily the babies were OK. The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it was too risky to operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a healthy son.

          All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in tears. 'What's wrong?' asked the mother. 'I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out,' replied the daughter.

          The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years ago.
          About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears. 'Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out.' Again the mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago.

          A week later her son walked into the room in tears. 'It's okay' said the Mom, 'I know what happened You were taking a tinkle and a bullet came out.'

          'No,' said the boy, 'I was playing with myself and I shot the dog.'
          MAN,OH MAN.Where do you guys find this stuff?Glad, I was not drinking anything.
          Kenneth Collier
          Maintenance and Sewer

          P.O. Box 9441
          Jackson, MS 39206
          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
          drainman881999@yahoo.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Older Generation

            mrs smith is sitting in the medical clinic.

            the doctor's receptionist greets mrs smith and shows her to the exam room.

            she there about 10 min when the doctor walks in.

            he says to her,"what seems to be the problem mrs smith?"

            she says to the doctor,"well it seems i've got a bit of a gas problem. i fart all day. but they don't smell or make any noise, so they don't bother anybody. but i do pass gas many times during the day. in fact, when i was at the waiting area i was farting. i've been waiting for about 10 min here, and i've been farting. but since they don't make any noise and they don't smell they don't bother me or anyone else."

            the doctor writes up a prescription then then askes mrs smith to return next week for a follow-up.

            a week goes by and mrs smith returns to the doctor.

            the doctor enters the office and askes mrs smith how she's doing.

            she says, "things are not go'in well. i took the pills like you prescribed and my goodness. my farts are just as frequent and they still don't make any noise. but my goodness do they ever stink! what kind of pills were those?"

            the doctor leaned over and yelled into mrs smith's ear. "good! good!"

            "now that we've got you sinus' cleared up mrs smith, let's work on your hearing shall we?"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Older Generation

              Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
              mrs smith is sitting in the medical clinic.

              the doctor's receptionist greets mrs smith and shows her to the exam room.

              she there about 10 min when the doctor walks in.

              he says to her,"what seems to be the problem mrs smith?"

              she says to the doctor,"well it seems i've got a bit of a gas problem. i fart all day. but they don't smell or make any noise, so they don't bother anybody. but i do pass gas many times during the day. in fact, when i was at the waiting area i was farting. i've been waiting for about 10 min here, and i've been farting. but since they don't make any noise and they don't smell they don't bother me or anyone else."

              the doctor writes up a prescription then then askes mrs smith to return next week for a follow-up.

              a week goes by and mrs smith returns to the doctor.

              the doctor enters the office and askes mrs smith how she's doing.

              she says, "things are not go'in well. i took the pills like you prescribed and my goodness. my farts are just as frequent and they still don't make any noise. but my goodness do they ever stink! what kind of pills were those?"

              the doctor leaned over and yelled into mrs smith's ear. "good! good!"

              "now that we've got you sinus' cleared up mrs smith, let's work on your hearing shall we?"

              Comment

              Working...
              X