Movies that you cant quit thinking about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies that you cant quit thinking about

Where The Day Takes You - late 1980's /early 90's movie, Boogie Nights, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and Dazed and Confused. AAAHHH movies that make you feel all young and spunky again. Gotta love that!!!

Later, Jonesy

Comment

fmj

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        fmj
        That is one you that sticks with you.

No Country for Old Men. Twisted people. Also sticks with you.
        Heat
        Halloween
        I always liked "The Natural" for the dreams, innocence, & possibilities.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          fmj
          alright my age is showing, fmj?

Comment

Dunbar make me think of Deliverance......

Comment

I assume he was speaking of Full Metal Jacket.

J.C.

Comment

ok I DO know that one!

Comment

Max Power, gotta agree with Into the Wild. That one had me frustrated for days after watching it. Such a stupid loss. The book was way better.

Just thought of this one too.

The Thin Red Line. One of my all time favorites that most of my friends think was stupid. Very very deep and great imagery in it.

Josh

Comment

The Killing Fields, Wild at Heart, Blue Velvet, Blade Runner, Legends of the Fall, and The Shawshank Redemption are among my favourites. Shawshank had sucky marketing/release date/studio didn't support it the year it came out. It should have won the Oscar instead of that piece of crap Forrest Gump. Wild at Heart just may be my favourit movie.

On the lighter side, always have time to watch Ferris Bueller and Heathers.

This past spring and fall had me talking about two movies for different reasons.

Street Kings likens itself as a serious crime drama, yet it's so over the top and ludicrously bad it's one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I laughed harder watching it then most movies that call themselves comedies. It just may go into the guilty pleasure pile for future viewings.

Hamlet 2 was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while - a comedy that stayed consistent throughout. Talked for days afterwards about that one.
                    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

The Thin Red Line (info)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thi...ine_(1998_film)

Review by Roger Ebert - http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/...901080302/1023

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                        The Killing Fields, Wild at Heart, Blue Velvet, Blade Runner, Legends of the Fall, and The Shawshank Redemption are among my favourites. Shawshank had sucky marketing/release date/studio didn't support it the year it came out. It should have won the Oscar instead of that piece of crap Forrest Gump. Wild at Heart just may be my favourit movie.

On the lighter side, always have time to watch Ferris Bueller and Heathers.

This past spring and fall had me talking about two movies for different reasons.

Street Kings likens itself as a serious crime drama, yet it's so over the top and ludicrously bad it's one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I laughed harder watching it then most movies that call themselves comedies. It just may go into the guilty pleasure pile for future viewings.

Hamlet 2 was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while - a comedy that stayed consistent throughout. Talked for days afterwards about that one.
                        I love Wild at Heart too. Ever see Miller's Crossing?

Eli
                        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Groundhog Day

Comment

Tell ya wut, I just can't get enough of that love scene with Ned Beatty's priddy mouth in Deliverance.
                            Git 'er done!
                            Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
                              Tell ya wut, I just can't get enough of that love scene with Ned Beatty's priddy mouth in Deliverance.
                              It was so romantic, passionate, loving and then Burt Reynolds had to go ruin things in a jealous rage. Dam.

Comment

my film is The Ridgid Round up

when i watch this one im thinking about it all week long and why some thing like this did take place with all those strange actors

i dont think we will ever figure this one out
                                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                                X