Hmmmm...Bin Laden was right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm...Bin Laden was right?

Seriously. SERIOUSLY. After 9/11 I studied up on ol' Bin Laden a bit. He said in plain Arabic that his plan was to pull the US into an unending war in the middle east so that there would be an East VS West struggle that would break us economically. He claimed he would suck us into Afghanistan and have us engage in an unwinnable war like the one that ended the Soviet Union. It worked on them it would work on us. I wrote about all this in a blog I used to keep in '01 before anyone knew what the hell a blog was and it just made me seem even weirder than I already am. Oh how I hoped I was wrong.

Not sure even he realized how much our own corporate greed would help in that endeavor.

Are we really about to see this wave crash down on us? I am honestly scared.

Eli
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Re: Hmmmm...Bin Laden was right?

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
    Seriously. SERIOUSLY. After 9/11 I studied up on ol' Bin Laden a bit. He said in plain Arabic that his plan was to pull the US into an unending war in the middle east so that there would be an East VS West struggle that would break us economically. He claimed he would suck us into Afghanistan and have us engage in an unwinnable war like the one that ended the Soviet Union. It worked on them it would work on us. I wrote about all this in a blog I used to keep in '01 before anyone knew what the hell a blog was and it just made me seem even weirder than I already am. Oh how I hoped I was wrong.

Not sure even he realized how much our own corporate greed would help in that endeavor.

Are we really about to see this wave crash down on us? I am honestly scared.

Eli

No don`t blame Bin Laden (who died of kidney failure eighteen months ago) blame yourselves and your unregulated capitalist system where anything goes that is going to lead the world into a depresssion no matter what that moron President Bush says or does, a depression none of us are prepaired for a depression that will make 1930`s one look like a picnic.

Tony

Comment

I did not know Bin Laidin was dead.

How do you prepare for a depression? You mean you dont have 9-12 months living expenses?

I love it when other countries belittle the USA, the beauty of the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
        I did not know Bin Laidin was dead.

How do you prepare for a depression? You mean you dont have 9-12 months living expenses?

I love it when other countries belittle the USA, the beauty of the internet.

I am not belittling the US I am just stating a fact your economy is stuffed and the greedy of Wall Street did it, the average person in the street will need a lot more than 9-12 months living expences to ward off a depression and yes the internet is helpfull.

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X