Soccer Finals Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Finals Tomorrow

Some of you may remember that I coach youth 12 boys soccer, well my team made it to the final four, which we will be playing tomorrow. Can everyone say "GO Two Harbors". I'm stoked, this is my first final four since I have been coaching. Its going to be a grand day, even if we lose and it rains, who cares, we made it to the final four, thats what really counts!!!!!

My kids played awesome at the end of their season, it would be nice to see them "Go All The Way"!!!!!

Ya I'm bragging/gloating, but I'm happy for them.......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Soccer Finals Tomorrow

Congratulations on the final 4!

Go Two Harbors!

Have Fun,

Greg

Comment

YEA! for you and your team.

I bet the kids are just as excited as you.

Keep us posted.

-Tom

Comment

We just barely missed out on the championship game, we lost 1-2. Then we played for the consolation game and my team won the 3rd place with a score of 4-2, this picture minus 6 kids are some happy faces. They did good and I'm very proud of the way they played. This is probably my last year coaching, it takes a lot out of my 46 yr old brain and heart. Now, I just wanna watch my youngest play from the side line....

Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!

The smiles on their faces says it all.

-Tom

Comment

Working...
          X