favorite cocktails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: favorite cocktails

Plenty of good wine here...The shameful thing is, We've lived here for almost 2 years and have yet to go wine touring...the winery's start less than 10 mins from here and I have heard that most offer a good tour.

Greg

Comment

Call me wouss, I don't care but I like sex on the beach(let the jokes start coming) and rasberry lemonade crystal light with vodka limon. It's just so good when it hits the lips.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

milk in a frosted mug to dunk my chocolate chip cookies in
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
          milk in a frosted mug to dunk my chocolate chip cookies in
          NO FRIGGEN WAY!!!!!

I just cracked open a rack of Chips-Ahoy while you were posting this.
          I swear this forum is psychic.

Comment

I generally stick to Coors Light, Bud Light and the occasional Sam Adams. But if someone insists on buying me a mixed drink, it doesnt get any better than a Sweettart. Southern, OJ, Grenadine, and 7up = yummy.

Andy

Comment

I like Long Island Ice Tea's. Really don't know many other drinks. I did try a Mojhito because I liked the commerical. It tasted like grapefruit.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Diet Doctor Pepper on the rocks for me.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                  I like Long Island Ice Tea's. Really don't know many other drinks. I did try a Mojhito because I liked the commerical. It tasted like grapefruit.

Your starting to scare me "BOB"

Comment

Beer-Goose Island 312 bottle

Drink-Patron & Tonic w/lime

Wake up call-Bloody Mary
                    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

From 1989 until 1995 I lived on my boat, enjoying the single life, for most of the summers. Boats are a great place to drink, and entertain women. Sometime, during 1995, my life became unbelieveably complex and somewhere along the line I just didn't have time to spend with alcohol. Now, about three times a year, I have a couple glasses of wine, Yellow Tail, Shiraz. I got married in 1996 and last year finally threw out the couple of six packs of beer that were sitting in our refrigerator since then. I would like to find the time to sit someplace, drink some beer, eat some peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. But, unfortunately, I don't envision anything like that in the immediate future.

Last night I confess to having two root beer floats.

-Tom

Comment

I"ll have some beers (MGD and Moosehead) every 3-4 months, wine I can't stand it. Liquor was many years ago, no more. I like to keep my life in order, but I did like, Jack, Tequila, Whiskey, and the ball games and concerts, were always Koolaid and Vodka.....
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                          From 1989 until 1995 I lived on my boat, enjoying the single life, for most of the summers. Boats are a great place to drink, and entertain women. Sometime, during 1995, my life became unbelieveably complex and somewhere along the line I just didn't have time to spend with alcohol. Now, about three times a year, I have a couple glasses of wine, Yellow Tail, Shiraz. I got married in 1996 and last year finally threw out the couple of six packs of beer that were sitting in our refrigerator since then. I would like to find the time to sit someplace, drink some beer, eat some peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. But, unfortunately, I don't envision anything like that in the immediate future.

Last night I confess to having two root beer floats.

-Tom
                          Tom, you are right about the boaters. One of my first jobs was a dock steward at a local marina. Mostly divorced men living year round on their boats carousing with unclean women.

They sure partied like rock stars

Comment

Gin Martini, Very dry. open the bottle of Vermouth and wave it around the room 3 times. Close the bottle and then pour the gin. 2 Olives please.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can't drink any alcohol thanks to last year eating a strawberry pie, cantalope and 20oz. of Coors Light.

Not all at the same time but that's when the Name:  377e5581ed5c6dc164b405c09cc415c5.gif
Views: 2
Size:  21.8 KB
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Mine's easy.

For sipping: single malt Scotch and an ice cube.
                                For drinking: Patron Silver and two ice cubes
                                In the garage: Mexican Budweiser (Corona)
                                Steve
                                www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Working...
                                X