X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700 Billion Dollars

And there is 300 Million of us or there bouts. That's around 23 Million dollars from each person. Give me the 23 million, and I'll worry about getting my own milk and butter from then on.....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: 700 Billion Dollars

Actually $2,300 per person.
    Still a huge number considering it is every man woman and child.
    One billion is 1000 million

Comment

Learn math.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

What will it be like in 2-3 years?

The ridgid roundup will have to be an online game because the cost of fuel, no plane rides due to cost,

and internet game of clogged drains will have to suffice. Just call me Nostradumbass!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

In another place, at another time, I could easily see this sliding into a political rumble.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
            Actually $2,300 per person.
            Still a huge number considering it is every man woman and child.
            One billion is 1000 million
            I like my math better........

My calculator doesn't go to 700 billion....

Funny thing was, we received a check last spring for $2100.00 from our Govt., now I knew somehow or someway, I'd be paying taxes on that or giving it back, now I owe $200.00 more....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

House Defeats 225 Nay/205 Yay

Oh Noz!

Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 09-29-2008, 03:00 PM.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Will somebody please tell me what 700 billion dollars looks like because my eyes are starting to glaze over and my mind is shutting down when they start talking in trillions.

Tony

Comment

I'm pissed.

Just checked my mail, my $23,000,000 bailout check hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                    I'm pissed.

Just checked my mail, my $23,000,000 bailout check hasn't arrived yet.
                    Keep watching, I'm expecting mine also, anytime now....

Comment

All i know is my retirement is down 5k after yesterday because of this

Comment

markets go UO and markets go DOWN and markets go UP ....

bailing out the companies that ran this situation into the ground is NOT (INHO) the way to go. start with the small guys that need some help (not the ones that got suckered into sub prime they could never pay back or the chronic defaulters). i'm no economist but i can tell you that trickle down DOES NOT WORK. trickle up might. but then again life is a crap shoot. this problem DID NOT occur over night and CAN'T be solved with a hurry up bailout. haste makes waste

it's interesting that the market took a bit fall. 775 or so points (about 2%) and rebounded almost 2/3s of it today. the only rush is to make politicians look good and help out the PACS, lobbyists, & wealthy.

i say that we look for a long term approach and not give the fat cats anything for screwing things up as they have. the economy will come back and the dead wood will fall by the side. just kick the rotting corpses of the CEOs out of your way as you go to the bank.

steve

steve
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                          All i know is my retirement is down 5k after yesterday because of this
                          Better start looking to buy.

J.C.

Comment

AGREED!! I dont understand some people... Its like stocks are on sale!! BUY BUY BUY!!! the staples wont go anywhere! Caterpillar, Disney, Qualcomm, Phizer, Philip Morris. sure they will go down but they are bound to come back up.. I am young, this is can be good for my retirement, right now I am expanding my portfolio 2x what I would normally be able to!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                              AGREED!! I dont understand some people... Its like stocks are on sale!! BUY BUY BUY!!! the staples wont go anywhere! Caterpillar, Disney, Qualcomm, Phizer, Philip Morris. sure they will go down but they are bound to come back up.. I am young, this is can be good for my retirement, right now I am expanding my portfolio 2x what I would normally be able to!
                              So, you're buying.

Comment

Working...
                              X