X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Paul Newman Died

On Friday, September 27, 2008, legendary actor Paul Newman died at age 83 after suffering with cancer.

More info - http://www.popeater.com/movies/artic...872x1200575767

Re: Actor Paul Newman Died

Wow, sorry to hear that. He has always been a favorite actor of mine, and starred in some great films.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Great actor, seemed like a decent guy in real life, enjoyed his auto racing and charitable work. We used some of his lines from Cool Hand Luke on the job all the time. "shak'in it here boss". He will be missed. Rest In Peace.

Comment

I guess this means I can finally throw out my 15 year old salad dressing of "Newman's Own".

Somebody snapped a picture of him last year or this year at a nascar race that showed him in a crumbling state; he didn't look good at all.

You gotta feel for a guy that had it all through life that most would want, but to be a prisoner of a "once was" and then see how people react when you're not doing good is something else.

They blasted that picture of him all over entertainment tonight and access hollywood and I really don't think anyone ever saw him again in the public eye.....what a shame.

Just goes to show you that it doesn't matter who you are and how much money you have.....cancer stops you.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
        X