• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jokes

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
    December 8 6:00 PM
    It started to snow.
    December 31
    I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.
    January 8
    Feel so good. I ju st love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?
    This one had me in tears. I grew up in Vermont, so it was easy to relate to this.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Black Testicles

Black Testicles
      A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask
      over his mouth and nose.

A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

'Nurse,' he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my
      Testicles black?'

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir.
      I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.'

He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles
      black?'

Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from
      worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls
      back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles
      in the other.

Then, she takes a close look and says, 'There's nothing wrong
      With them, Sir!'

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
      'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen
      very, very closely......

A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Vince
        Attached Files

Comment

if your a canadian in the kitchen, an american in the livingroom, what are you in the bathroom?

Vince

answer @ next post

Comment

european.

get it?

your-a-pee'in.

Vince

Comment

This was in my inbox this morning, "Simple Home Remedies"

THESE REALLY WORKS!!

AMAZING SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1.AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE
              ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2.AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY
              USING THE SINK.

3.FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED
              FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS.
              REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM
              ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES.
              THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE.
              IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40 .
              IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

what does the starship enterprise and a roll of toilet paper have in common?

they both circle (yo)uranus and wipe out clingones.

Vince

Comment

The love story of Ralph and Edna...Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool. Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in t he bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?'

Comment

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was drafted by the Army.

On his first day in basic training, the Army issued him a comb.
                    That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair.
                    On his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush.
                    That afternoon the Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth.
                    On the third day, the Army issued him a jock strap.
                    The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years.

G3

Comment

Father/Daughter talk

I do not believe this has been previously posted, if so forgive me.

Father/daughter talk

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so
                      many others her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal
                      Democrat, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of
                      higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words
                      redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican,
                      a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had
                      participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that
                      her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what
                      he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes
                      on the rich and the need for more government programs. The
                      self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the
                      truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she
                      was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let
                      him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a
                      very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her
                      no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even
                      have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends
                      because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, 'How is your friend Audrey doing?'
                      She replied, 'Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes,
                      she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on
                      campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the
                      parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes be cause
                      she's too hung over.'

Her wise father asked his daughter, 'Why don't you go to the Dean's
                      office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend
                      who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly
                      that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.'

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired
                      back, 'That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really
                      hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work!
                      Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I
                      worked my tail off!'

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, 'Welcome to the
                      Republican party.'
                      Last edited by Bob D.; 02-06-2009, 08:58 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
                      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Why -o-why is it so difficult to practice what you preach!!

G3

Comment

From My brother in Chicago

Two guys from Chicago, Illinois die and wake up in hell. The next day, the devil stops to check on them and sees them dressed in parkas, mittens
                          and bomber hats, warming themselves around the fire.

The devil asks them, 'What are you doing? Isn't it hot enough for you?'

The two guys reply, 'Well, you know, we're from Illinois, the land of ice and snow and cold. We're just happy for a chance to warm up a bit, you know.'

The devil gets a little steamed up and he decides to fix the two guys. He cranks the heat up as high as it will go. The people are wailing and s creaming everywhere. He stops by the room wi th the two guys from Chicago and finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling sausage and drinking beer.

The devil is astonished. 'Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you seem to be enjoying yourselves.'

The two Illinoisers reply, 'Well, ya know, we don't get too much warm weather up there in Chicago, we've just got to have a cookout when the weather is this nice.'

The devil is absolutely furious, he decides to turn all the heat in hell off.

The next morning, the temperature is below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, the people are shivering so bad, they are unable to wail or moan

The devil smiles and heads for the room with the 2 Chicagoers. He finds them back in their parkas, mittens and hats.. They are jumping up and down and cheering.

The devil was dumbfounded. 'I don't understand. When I turn the heat up, you're happy. Now it's freezing cold, and you're happy. What is wrong with you two?'

The Illininoisers look at the devil in surprise. 'Well, don't ya know - if hell froze over, that must mean one thing..........
                          the CUBS won the WORLD SERIES

Comment

Subject: When OJ Dies...

One day in the future, OJ Simpson has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him. 'I don't know what to do here,' says the devil. 'You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you.
                            I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves.'

OJ thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

'No,' OJ said. 'I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think
                            I could do that all day long.'

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. 'No, this is no good;
                            I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day,' commented OJ.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle
                            pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, 'Yeah man, I can handle this.' The devil smiled and said . . . . .
                            (This is priceless)

" OK, Monica, you're free to go

Comment

http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, I am staying with my grandmother and overheard her having phone sex. FML

Comment

A dog walked into a hardware store and asked for a job. The owner said, "We don't have anything for you. Why don't you go look for a job at a circus?" The dog answered, "Circus?! What would a circus do with a plumber?"

Comment

Working...
                                X