CEO Compensation???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CEO Compensation???

The sad part is that probably every one of us agrees this bill is worse than the original; yet this is the one that passed. I'm not for this bailout, but I find that this pork just adds insult to injury. I am pretty sure none of the regular people for the bailout want the extra $150B of spending either. Yet that is the BS that it took to get it passed.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      The sad part is that probably every one of us agrees this bill is worse than the original; yet this is the one that passed. I'm not for this bailout, but I find that this pork just adds insult to injury. I am pretty sure none of the regular people for the bailout want the extra $150B of spending either. Yet that is the BS that it took to get it passed.
      Irony - spending special interest "pork" money to get us out of a mess that was probably created in large part by special interest.

Legal bribing.

Comment

Statistically, only 13% of the country votes.

I'm gonna take a stab that's because most don't care to wager on which crook should be nominated.

I'll stop on that, you might have been right about breaching the topic of politics on this subject.

Comment

I still think the money would have been better spent on building 400 NASA space shuttles

So what do we do with 400 space shuttles

Nearly one for each and every member of Congress

Comment

I feel that I have gone through a time warp beam me aboard scotty

Tony

Comment

I've always thought CEOs should have a salary cap like professional athletes. If you can't live off 20 million a year there is something really wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
              X