Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailout PASSED!

OK, I'm now 50 minutes into it.
    It's now trying to say terrorism and Al Kaida are corporate creations that don't really exist.
    This is starting to come off as a waste of time...it occurs to me that this video could very well have been produced by Osama Bin Laden himself.

I'll give it another few minutes, but the agenda is becoming clear...quite probably a feeble attempt to sabotage market confidence possibley by an Arab extremist group or similar.

It has all the merits of a UFO documentary.

Comment

It's continuing to get more and more rediculous.

Playing into well known political/special interest corruption and mixing in fiction as if it were solid fact to state that capitalism is leading us into endentured servitude and poverty.

At this rate I'm pretty sure they're going to be explaining why I need to buy a camel, live in a tent and wipe my rear with my bare hand as I learn to live in accordance with the Koran.

FINALLY, after 1:15 they allude to the agenda..."The Venus Project".

Guys, save 1:15 of your time...this is some kinda wacko promotion for some kinda cult or new world order following.

Sorry to offend the guy that posted it, but I just wasted my time waiting to hear who or what produced this and what their agenda is.

Comment

Did you watch til the end, Duck? I just couldn't do it. Some pretty wild ideas in that video.

I was sucked in for a while. Almost wanted to sell off all my possesions, join the Peoples Temple and move to Jonestown.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          Did you watch til the end, Duck? I just couldn't do it. Some pretty wild ideas in that video.

I was sucked in for a while. Almost wanted to sell off all my possesions, join the Peoples Temple and move to Jonestown.
          Let's not get carried away here Bill. Leave your items here for me to protect while you go to visit Jonestown. That way when you come to your senses your stuff will be safe with me.

Mark

BTW: Make sure not to miss the great kool-aid they are serving.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

Trust me, it was a complete waste of time.

They take all that time to work you up, make it seem like it's a reality...then slowly introduce some "pitch man" who could pass as the Heavens Gate cult leader being interviewed as though he's some kinda authority.

I feel like an idiot for watching it ...I'm actually pissed that they couldn't just tell you what agenda it served until about the 1:15 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Let's not get carried away here Bill. Leave your items here for me to protect while you go to visit Jonestown. That way when you come to your senses your stuff will be safe with me.

Mark

BTW: Make sure not to miss the great kool-aid they are serving.
              OK, I gotta come clean...the reason I'm so pissed is I invested $5k in shotgun ammo, flour, salt & a boatload of survivalist manuals once I was convinced the world was gonna end at about an hour into it.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                OK, I gotta come clean...the reason I'm so pissed is I invested $5k in shotgun ammo, flour, salt & a boatload of survivalist manuals once I was convinced the world was gonna end at about an hour into it.
                That's where you screwed up. I opted to be a slave to the financial system and placate myself with materialistic garbage. As a matter of fact I feel pretty good about my decision.

Mark

Comment

That's where you screwed up. I opted to be a slave to the financial system and placate myself with materialistic garbage. As a matter of fact I feel pretty good about my decision.

Mark
                  See, now if you'd just send a small contribution to the "Venus project" you could start living and stop being enslaved by those ruthless banks and their fake money.

Oh, and don't forget to buy yer Nike sneakers along with the koolaid.

Comment

Mark

You can request all of the sources and research behind this documentary at
                    www.zeitgeistmovie.com

you can also get the movie companion as well if you have trouble understanding any of the material contained in the film.

As you saw in the 2 other videos I posted, the 700 billion is not going to our economy, it is going into foreign banks that are calling in all of their loans. You can read the 400+ page bill that they passed and see the intent of this bill.

Here's another fully documented film on how the banking system works.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+masters&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by Design View Post
                      www.zeitgeistmovie.com

you can also get the movie companion as well if you have trouble understanding any of the material contained in the film.

As you saw in the 2 other videos I posted, the 700 billion is not going to our economy, it is going into foreign banks that are calling in all of their loans. You can read the 400+ page bill that they passed and see the intent of this bill.

Don't get me wrong here, the facts the last movie displayed where VERY interesting..the money part was off on Pluto, but the energy portion was VERY informative.
                      The trouble starts with their interpretations of the facts...the dollar isn't a fake piece of paper, this guy is equivalent to L Ron Hubbard with his world altering theories.

It wouldn't surprize me in the least bit if this fella has made money in the past selling UFO video's and/or by promoting hangar 18/area 51 propaganda as well.

Sorry, but right now is the worst possible time for anyone to try to make money off market paranoia.

I'm a bit irritated with the fact that it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes for this fruitloop to enlighten us to where he's going or at least mention his lil' "Venus project".
                      Last edited by DuckButter; 10-04-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                        See, now if you'd just send a small contribution to the "Venus project" you could start living and stop being enslaved by those ruthless banks and their fake money.

Oh, and don't forget to buy yer Nike sneakers along with the koolaid.
                        I thought the kool-aid was free.
                        The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Design View Post
                          www.zeitgeistmovie.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+masters&hl=en
                          Again as stated I am quite happy to be a slave to the financial system and placate myself with materialistic garbage. Hence it would be counter productive to try and convince myself otherwise. I can't help but notice 90% of your posts include off the wall videos and as I recall you work for a company which specializes in those type of videos. As that would be considered spamming I ask you not post them if it is to promote them or their ideas.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                          X