Sorry, NO more gasoline today !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, NO more gasoline today !!!

Have any of you gone to your local gasoline station only to find they are totally sold out? It's happening here in Maryland.

Where I am I'm lucky in that there are many many gasoline stations and a good many sell Diesel fuel too. When one is sold out, I have others to check out.

Re: Sorry, NO more gasoline today !!!

Haven't seen that out here yet. Diesel's running about 3.999/gal and off-road is running around 3.60 or so. Then there's all the roadside stick-test stations setup by the local constabulary folks just in case you decided to go with the off-road diesel. There's a little station down the road called Dinosaurland (no joke...it's been there for years, they have a little museum and such) that has biodiesel for 3.88/gal. that I think I'll be visiting soon.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

No problem with supplies in the Albany, NY area. Gasoline in the high $3.60s to low $3.70s, diesel about $4.50.

Comment

We are getting about 4.20 for diesel, it is costing my faterh about $600 a day with a truck and 2 machines running, the outfit I am working with is going through about 5k a day in fuel and gas!! OUCH!

Comment

Yes I have been missing gas for a few weeks now. When we do find it, it is usually 3.97-4.49 per gallon and a few places try for even more. Diesel is not an issue really and continues to hover between 3.99 and 4.29/ gallon

Comment

a couple months back i was at costco and their gas station was closed.

the sign read that they sold too much gas that month and their aqmd/ air quality management district allotment was depleted.

they had to stay shut for a few days till the new month started.

i spoke to 1 of the attendants. the station goes through more than 4 tanker trucks a day

interesting thing about costco gas is that it's priced differently at each store. but a hot dog and a soda is still $1.49

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

With the huge downward price swings we are seeing here (38+ cents a gallon overnight) some of the independents may choose to run out of gas rather than fill the underground tank and end up having to sell the gas for much less than they paid for it.

Comment

Working...
              X