X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA on CBS

MMA on people TV tonight. So far, decent. Fedor seems to be coming to the Elite XC according to their advertising. Main event coming. Kimbo Slice fighting a scrub in my opinion.

J.C.

Re: MMA on CBS

Looks like I was completely wrong. Kimbo goes down pretty hard.

J.C.

Comment

That guy came out and I said I hope he made his will before this fight. The next thing you know BAM
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gina Carona (sp?). She could get me in the triangle.

J.C.

Comment

Saw the fight on youtube. I've never respected kimbo. He's like tank abbott imo. Big bullies who've made their name fighting lesser fighters. Did you see the fight where kimbo got his butt beat by a Boston cop?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Saw the fight on youtube. I've never respected kimbo. He's like tank abbott imo. Big bullies who've made their name fighting lesser fighters. Did you see the fight where kimbo got his butt beat by a Boston cop?
            No. As you know I pretty much can't get my youtube on. I agree with you totally now. The last guy he fought you could see as he went in that his genetic ear cartilage was loose to me. Otherwise, Kimbo was losing.

And zero ground skills thus far.

J.C.

Comment

I guess all the mean, crazy looks didn't win the fight for ol Kimbo. Seeing Kimbo act like a crazy guy reminded me of Tank Abbots fight in the UFC when he got knocked out in the first round.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

some people hope they can beat others with a look and in some cases it works, what i like in mma is you get a chance to use all your tools ie skill luck conditioning mental prep, its always harder when you know you have to fight as opposed to finding yourself in one and letting the fight or flight gene that is in all of us take command. fighting is a brutal form of entertainment that garners respect, as you all know it usually comes down harnessing the fear inside so you can rise above and meet your opponent and see it thru, whether its verbal or physical it still makes demands.

Comment

Working...
                X