Attn. BHD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. BHD

I saw this listed on eBay for big $$$ which I think is too high, but I thought about you when I saw this. Maybe you'll want to look at the listing and comment. I'm sure you know all too well what they are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Re: Attn. BHD

Gee,
    Maybe I should list mine. I've got one but it's in better shape than these. I'd sell it for a lot less.
    Cheers,
    Jim Don

Comment

Originally posted by JimDon View Post
      Gee,
      Maybe I should list mine. I've got one but it's in better shape than these. I'd sell it for a lot less.
      Cheers,
      Jim Don
      You never know how much you might get for them. Sometimes antiques bring mucho greens on flea bay and sometimes no one bids.

Comment

I got a nice set of block and tackle that my grand father and dad used for pulling wells, I did put in new rope, as I figured 100 year old rope was properly not safe any more, but any more I use a winch, but have used the block and tackle, I can not imagine using a team of horses and the block and tackle to pull a deep well, you would have wanted a a good team.

I do not know what there worth, as far as what they should bring.

I would have a hard time parting with that much for them. but then I have a good set.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BHD; 10-07-2008, 11:54 PM.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
        X