X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people never learn..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/...CZ5pJZLAQDW7oF

Re: some people never learn..

In China those execs would be shot for such actions. The Chinese do some things right.
    That is one reason(of many) I am against these bailouts.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

I would have liked some of that $440,000 to cover the losses I had on AIG...
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

If the government now owns 80% of AIG, they should make them turn in receipts for every dime of it. Then they should not approve them for payment, and require the employees involved to reimburse the company, if they were already charged to the company, or not reimburse the ones that employees paid for and tried to expense. The company I work for has the right to reject receipts/expenses that are not usual and customary for the intended purpose of my trips.

Comment

Originally posted by JTROANOKE View Post
          If the government now owns 80% of AIG, they should make them turn in receipts for every dime of it. Then they should not approve them for payment, and require the employees involved to reimburse the company, if they were already charged to the company, or not reimburse the ones that employees paid for and tried to expense. The company I work for has the right to reject receipts/expenses that are not usual and customary for the intended purpose of my trips.
          Chances are most this nonsense was preapproved and prepaid.
          I still say shoot them.
          www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
            Chances are most this nonsense was preapproved and prepaid.
            I still say shoot them.
            and charge the families for the bullets used

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
            X