Why-Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why-Obama

Anyone watch 20/20's show about the U.S. government tonight?

Economist Walter Williams is my kind of leader. (I think . I don't like being a follower. )

J.C.

Comment

I'm getting Obama/Biden bumper stickers and yard signs - for when he loses. It's a Memphis thing.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Some may notice I had to dump some posts which have gone astray. As you know we had a problem with bickering before which caused us to lose the right to debate like adults. Please don't make me close this thread.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Anyone watch 20/20's show about the U.S. government tonight?

Economist Walter Williams is my kind of leader. (I think . I don't like being a follower. )

J.C.
          I'm surprised 20/20 put on a conservative black economist-did they try and lynch him?
          Is he still advocating that conservatives move en masse to Vermont, vote themselves into government there, and then secede from the Union?

You gotta love any guy that buys his wife a new steam iron for their wedding anniversary.
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I don't like being a follower. )

J.C.[/QUOTE]

I used to like being in front. Now I like being so far back that the person in front can't even see me. It helps prevent knives from ending up in your back.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
              I used to like being in front. Now I like being so far back that the person in front can't even see me. It helps prevent knives from ending up in your back.
              good quote.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                I don't like being a follower. )

J.C.
                I used to like being in front. Now I like being so far back that the person in front can't even see me. It helps prevent knives from ending up in your back.[/quote]

I pull them out and chase the the person down to poke them back.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  I pull them out and chase the the person down to poke them back.

J.C.[/QUOTE]

Well see, you can still run (please refer to my Rheem post)

Comment

You're talking in riddles to me Tim??? I'll play/help if I can???

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim
                      DATE: D,A,T,E, --the fruit of a date tree. Plum: the fruit of a plum tree. Prune: a dried up old plum.
                      Someone's been drinking.

Comment

Put the carrot sticks down now!
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                          Put the carrot sticks down now!

Comment

are you guys sure obama isn't a north american native?

i'm pretty sure he was in the back ground of a Lacota commercial i once saw on the TV.

Comment

i just want to say how pleasantly surprised i am. i figured i was going to create a bit of a stir when i posted my picture. compared to my german girlfiend, i'm really dark. i am Inuk (singular, Inuit-plurel) with a english/german father. a "Heinz 3"

i have been judged by my physical appearance ever since i can remember. yes, we have discrimination up here too. for some reason montreal was particulary troublesome for me. i think and hope that it was simply because i couldn't speak french. although i learned very quickly to avoid people that wore big black boots with red shoe laces (trust me).

it's easy for us up here become biased. we only know what we see and learn about the south on the TV and movies and now the internet. the members of this forum are like a blast of cold, fresh arctic air. thank-you all.

i think it's time i share this with you. i was inspired by a certain company up here that has been known to teach it's southern recruits that "the Inuit are stupid, and they can't read."

needless to say i became more digusted the more i thought about it. i actually e-mailed this to their head office.

We're Stupid, & We Can't Read

Read my words and heed.

Your dealing with a different breed.

Try and see through your tainted greed.

Some of you think with snickers and a wink,

That we're as dumb as they come and we can't think.

We saved your skin and bones when your ship did sink.

Abuse and prejudice we've long endured.

People from the south we've long since feared.

To be honest, some of you are really weird.

We survived by eating raw fish, musk ox, and seal.

When it came to eating, at least we had a meal.

Without our food, we knew death was real.

Read my words and remember,

This human race we are all members.

Let us not be contenders.

Vince Lang Sr.

Jan/08

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
                                i just want to say how pleasantly surprised i am. i figured i was going to create a bit of a stir when i posted my picture.
                                didn't know what to expect when plumbercrack/ bill said he was coming out west and wanted to meet up with us.

believe me, he's nothing like his picture

it's not the photo that makes the person.

it's the content

keep up the good post

rick.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X