X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Fires in Central, Cal

Have any of the forum members been evacuated or effected by the current wild fires burning up the Central California area? I really didn't pay too much attention to the morning TV news as I was busy but I remember them telling something about the L.A. area and fires.

Re: Wild Fires in Central, Cal

actually it's southern calif.

mark and adam are much closer to the fires.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      actually it's southern calif.

mark and adam are much closer to the fires.

rick.
      Have you heard anything lately from them regarding the fires? I hope they are OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Have any of the forum members been evacuated or effected by the current wild fires burning up the Central California area? I really didn't pay too much attention to the morning TV news as I was busy but I remember them telling something about the L.A. area and fires.
        I'm not familiar with any fires in Central California but I have two of the Southern California fires within a couple of miles of me. The wind seems to be dying down so I think they will get a handle on it soon.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

They may well have been talking southern Cal and not central. I just remember something about L A and fires. It could have been something unrelated. The important thing is to think safety and get out in time if you must do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            They may well have been talking southern Cal and not central. I just remember something about L A and fires. It could have been something unrelated. The important thing is to think safety and get out in time if you must do so.
            Thanks we are keeping an eye on things but I am fairly certain we will be okay. My son is a CHP Officer in the area and as things come across his radio he gives me a call. At this point I believe everything is burning away from us.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
            X