Toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toys

I don't have very many of the go-fast kind of toys (I do have an '08 Accord V6, which is much more fun than my old '97 Sentra), but by far my biggest toy is this:
    Name:  680b537a984812131523dbbdc866432d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  327.3 KB

And from the back:
    Name:  4a940188c39fcd6641a9c4d9069187fc.jpg
Size:  324.7 KB

And one plumbing related picture:
    Name:  3d7573447b44e3dbe14e39e1b5be0500.jpg
Size:  271.7 KB

These are old pictures from before closing, I'll have to post some more recent ones when I get some time to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Do you need a super cool helmet to wear with those motorcycles? I know where you can get one
      hey, that's officially my helmet now

all i need is the bike to ride it with

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        hey, that's officially my helmet now

all i need is the bike to ride it with

rick.
        You on a motorcycle is down right scary. However, if you want to ride a cruiser go get your endorsement and you are welcome to borrow one of my (older) bikes.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

joey, actually thinks the endorsement is her saying it's ok

i guess i can borrow a moped to take the riding test with

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

You gonna give him an older bike so he doesn't ruin your new ones? Hopefully DMV will side with me and not issue him a license
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              You gonna give him an older bike so he doesn't ruin your new ones? Hopefully DWV will side with me and not issue him a license
              No he really could ride any of them he wants. I'll put him on my Hammer as the 250mm rear tire will keep him upright and it still has a 101 cu in high compression motor and a 6-speed transmission.

Mark

Comment

If I ever just break down and get a new digital camera then I'll post a few pictures of some of my special toys. I'm too lazy and cheap to take pictures on film, take to for processing, come home and scan pictures, edit them and then post them on here.

Woussko = lazy worthless old sicko howling hound

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  No he really could ride any of them he wants. I'll put him on my Hammer as the 250mm rear tire will keep him upright and it still has a 101 cu in high compression motor and a 6-speed transmission.

Mark
                  i would rather be seen on the ridgid wrench, than the hammer

who actually saw the ridgid chopper at the roundup? i missed that room

then i can take my k-60 on a ridgid world tour

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

rick.
                    I saw it. Where were you? You must have been arm wrestling someone or yapping
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i would rather be seen on the ridgid wrench, than the hammer

then i can take my k-60 on a ridgid world tour

rick.
                      I thought you were with us. We went and saw it right after Ben spanked you at arm wrestling.

Mark

Comment

my black car
                        Attached Files

Comment

I am surprised that Rick has not posted a pic of his favorite shake machine in this thread.
                          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I used to have a Victory Kingpin Arlen Ness custom. I loved that bike!! IMO, Victory makes a great bike. It was by far the best bike I've ever ridden. Some day, I'll have the new Victory Vision. I know some don't like the Vision with it's modern styling and such, but to me it's a beautiful bike.

Right now my toys are sitting in the basement waiting for me to get back at it!!
                            Attached Files
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                              I used to have a Victory Kingpin Arlen Ness custom. I loved that bike!! IMO, Victory makes a great bike. It was by far the best bike I've ever ridden. Some day, I'll have the new Victory Vision. I know some don't like the Vision with it's modern styling and such, but to me it's a beautiful bike.
                              Out of all my bikes the Kingpin is my favorite but like you I think the Visions are beautiful and handle great. I have been a Victory Corporate Ride Coordinator from the beginning of Victory and one of the founders and past VP of the VMC hence my passion for Victory. I hope to see you on the rode some day.

Mark
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 10-15-2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X