X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with cable internet and telephone

i am having problems with a large company, nationwide company i think. their representatives wont try to help. does anyone know of a way to register a complaint that might get results?

Re: problems with cable internet and telephone

Go on the Internet, Google the company name followed by the word "complaints." There will be a bunch of sites to register a complaint if the company has a bad history of screwing over their companies. Then write up an extensive complaint online. Next, go to your BBB (online of course or call on the phone) and register a complaint with them. Also, if you have a state Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, get a complaint form with them and fill it out. Then go to the federal level to the Federal Trade Commission. Get their complaint form, fill it out and send it in. Then call the company itself, don't go through their "customer service," dept., but ask for their PUBLIC RELATIONS department. Complain to them. Tell them if they don't rectify the problem you won't pay whatever outstanding bill you owe them. Then contact your local consumer affairs reporter on whatever television station serves your area. Call them up and tell them you have a possible story lead for them and describe why this might be a story they would be interested in. Good luck, I know the frustration.
    Cheers,
    Jim Don

Comment

ACN perhaps?

Comment

I had a similar experience. I called our state Public Utilities Commission and got results fast. The PUC has the power to shut them down, so the company jumps when they holler.

Comment

Working...
        X