X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ever meet anybody famus?

I’ve already mentioned Shaq but in addition, Jerry Mathers (the Beaver) lived up the street from us and his kids went to school with our kids, The Osmond family lived across the street from an old girl friend, one of the members of the King Family was in school with me and my father was Joan Crawford’s bodyguard when she stayed in Hollywood

While working I have also worked for or met Walter Matthu, Phyllis Diller, Rodney Dangerfield, Michael J. Fox, Joni Mitchell, Julia Roberts, Cher, Gary Beckley, Kent McCord, Barbara Streisand, John Davidson, Max Clevean, Reni Harland, Scatman Crothers, Sonny, Bridget Hanley, EW Swackhammer, Gene Simmons, Richard Greico, Cindy Williams, Tori Spelling, Sydney Pollack, Merlin Olson, Jim Pike, Rita Rudner, Andy Griffith, Greg Allman, Ronnie Van Zant, Greg Liddle and a few others I have probably forgotten.

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 10-21-2008, 01:08 PM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well I think ToUtahNow has taken the gold medal. Not because of how many famous people he has meet, but that he meet Ronnie Van Zant.

You lucky bastard !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rombo View Post
        Well I think ToUtahNow has taken the gold medal. Not because of how many famous people he has meet, but that he meet Ronnie Van Zant.

You lucky bastard !!!!
        mark, i can 1 up you, but my clients are still alive

so i can't name, names

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          mark, i can 1 up you, but my clients are still alive

so i can't name, names

rick.
          I would not expect anything less from you. Some of mine are somewhat obscure so you have to know who they are and some are ones I worked for 30 + years ago so they are no longer with us.

Mark

BTW: Did you know Richard Greico's dad was a New York City Building Inspector who stood over me the entire time?
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I’ve already mentioned Shaq but in addition, Jerry Mathers (the Beaver) lived up the street from us and his kids went to school with our kids, The Osmond family lived across the street from an old girl friend, one of the members of the King Family was in school with me and my father was Joan Crawford’s bodyguard when she stayed in Hollywood

While working I have also worked for or met Walter Matthu, Phyllis Diller, Rodney Dangerfield, Michael J. Fox, Joni Mitchell, Julia Roberts, Cher, Gary Beckley, Kent McCord, Barbara Streisand, John Davidson, Max Clevean, Reni Harland, Scatman Crothers, Sonny, Bridget Hanley, EW Swackhammer, Gene Simmons, Richard Greico, Cindy Williams, Tori Spelling, Sydney Pollack, Merlin Olson, Jim Pike, Rita Rudner, Andy Griffith, Greg Allman, Ronnie Van Zant, Greg Liddle and a few others I have probably forgotten.

Mark
            Thats really cool actually
            Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
            New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
            X