X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for My Dad

My dad is 63, and was rushed into the hospital with sudden pain, weakness, and low blood pressure last Tuesday. My family has been through a whirlwind of scary emotions.
    It was discovered that he had pancreatitis that shut down his kidneys, dehydrated him, and other organs thus the low blood pressure.
    My dad does not drink, does not have gall stones, and the reason is unknown for the pancreatitis. He is in Intensive Care and now has fluid in his lungs, and other parts of his body that he shouldn't.
    I have researched everything I could on how to find put why this is happening, and how it can be fixed, and normally pancreatitis is treatable, but so far in my dad it has only gotten worse.
    Please pray for him. I am not a church goer, in fact I am jewish, although I do not go to temple either, but I hope the phrase from your mouth to gods ears will pay off.
    Thank you, Caryn

Re: Please Pray for My Dad

I'll say a prayer for him. I lost both my parents in the last two years myself. My dad died of a massive heart attack while he was sleeping at the age of 59 and my mom passed away this past April at the age of 60 from Luekemia, they both lived healthy lives.

I can only tell you to be strong and make sure your family stays strong as well.

God bless you and your family

Jeff

Comment

I am sorry to hear this. I will include him in my prayers tonight.

Comment

I pray Gods will be gracious.

Comment

I will keep him in my prayers as well

God Bless
          Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
          New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Taking care of parents and children when they are ill is very difficult. I will pray all is well.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Caryn,

your father is a lucky man to have such a loving daughter.

i've never met you but i can tell by your posts that your a strong person.

i'm a little rough around the edges. but i do believe the big guy upstairs hears everybody. no matter how quiet the prayer. you and your family are in my prayers.

Vince

Comment

Caryn, I believe in the power of prayer and will include your Dad in my prayers. I hope you will keep us posted. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

Comment

Caryn

All of us at The Woussko Hut will pray for him and be sure you do too. God hears everything from ALL of his children. Do be sure to take good care of the rest of your family and yourself. He needs you to be at your best.

Comment

I'll pray for him too! Keep the faith.
                    Jim Don

Comment

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it at a time like this. I miss my dad, it's been too long already, and I hope he makes it.
                      Caryn

Comment

caryn, joey and i are wishing the best for your dad, yourself and your family.

rick and joey.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

praying for his healing,
                          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                          attributed to Samuel Johnson
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thank you all. It is a hard day today. I am feeling very taxed and tired. My dad has been in the hospital for almost a week now, and if he makes it it will be at least another 4. I hate having no control, and not being able to be there all the time.

Comment

We're praying for you as well, Caryn
                              "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X