Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New AC/DC album goes on sale tomorrow!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AC/DC album goes on sale tomorrow!!!

Hey, the new AC/DC album goes on sale tomorrow at Wal-Marts all across the world. Black Ice is the name of the new album - 1st one in eight years. Oh Baby!!! A fridge full of beer - beatiful weather - and a whole bunch of new AC/DC!!! Don't think I'll make it in tomorrow. We'll just call it a lack of interest. Oh yeah - the new Hank 3 album comes out Tuesday of this week!!! Damn, I might miss two days straight.

Rock & Roll,
    Jonesy

Re: New AC/DC album goes on sale tomorrow!!!

I find your post very appropriate for this forum. As RIDGID/TTI tools are basically only available at one retailer so also is this new "album" only available at one retailer, Wal-Mart. By granting Wal-Mart the exclusive distributorship of this product AC/DC has effectively eliminated all competitive pricing which means you're probably going to pay more for this album than you really should have had too.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Oh come on now Mr. Badger,
      It's only the power tool line that's offered at Home Depot. You can purchase everything else in Ridgid's catalog at just about every HVAC / plumbing supply house across the country. Oh...and the CD only cost me $12.00. Not to shabby for fifteen new rompin' songs.

Later, Jonesy

Comment

JONESY, I wasn't aware that RIDGID/TTI made anything else for the RIDGID line except power tools. Do you know something I don't? Of course you can find RIDGID/Emerson products at all top end PHC&E wholesalers around the country but you'll likely find different prices for the product because of this competition.

I wasn't saying that $12 wasn't a good price for that "album", I was just saying that if AC/DC hadn't entered into a proprietory agreement with Wal-Mart you maybe could have bought it somewhere else for less. But then again, AC/DC's decision could be regarded as genious as they have maximized their profits by taking competitive pricing right out of the picture.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
        X