Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I humbly suggest...

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
    I feel you on that. I guess my sorrow is really that the politicians have absolutely succeeded in their mission to divide us to the point that even working class folks, who probably really do share core values where the rubber hits the road, are so set against each other that we can't even talk about what they are doing to us without fighting each other. It keeps us from protecting ourselves from them. Divide and conquer in it's purest and most efficient form.

They have us right where they want us and are pillaging at will. All of them. Probably will until we bring back the guillotine instead of special prosecutors.

Eli
    You're not from Quebec are you? Your French roots are showing, you revolutionary! Citizen Woodenstickers
    Last edited by SlimTim; 10-20-2008, 11:31 PM.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

If you look at the last three elections the popular votes have been very close.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I feel like a dork for posting on the Why Obama thread as it was meaningless, and I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          If you look at the last three elections the popular votes have been very close.

Mark
          Yes, one can't deny that. But, I would prefer to look at how the country voted county by county. The densely populated counties voted blue, mainly because of the easily led "sheep" mentality. "Please, just lead us to the FREE grazing."
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fixitmom5x View Post
            I feel like a dork for posting on the Why Obama thread as it was meaningless, and I am sorry.
            Well, you're welcome to join the official DORK club of which I am president. (no voting allowed, I'm self-appointed)

Comment

Talking politics is like talking about somebody's core beliefs. Most of the time people are not able to challenge themselves to think about a different way of doing something.

So do we really want to start talking about abortion, 2nd amendment rights, health care, social security and the war? Ah, I'll pass. Thanks.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Might as well keep the ban on cause the truth is that I'm right and if you don't agree with me you are wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  Might as well keep the ban on cause the truth is that I'm right and if you don't agree with me you are wrong.
                  I'm sorry but I must disagree with you as I am always right.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark
                    You must be my cousin--I am never right! (ask my wife)

Comment

political discussions will always have disagreements to no end..

Comment

Mark
                        I'd prefer to talks politics with someone who is always RIGHT as opposed to someone who is always LEFT.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                          I'd prefer to talks politics with someone who is always RIGHT as opposed to someone who is always LEFT.
                          I would agree to disagree, but I don't think either of us would agree to that. Agree?

Eli
                          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
                            I would agree to disagree, but I don't think either of us would agree to that. Agree?

Eli
                            Ah, now here's the left bring up GREED again!

Comment

Looks like the Left is getting bashed? How about "One NAtion Under God" taken literally? We all and I mean all of us who vote take turns voting either all democrat or all republican. No elections beyond the primary. Then the winner gets the full support of everyone who voted because everyone voted for the winner. We assess the effectiveness of the President's term, then join forces to all vote the other party in. No dissention, name calling, insults, just patriotic support 100% complete to see who does a better job. We change the Constitution and remove "Freedom Of Speech" if you can't support the President everyone including you voted for, then shut up! I think it's long overdo that we show full support to the person who is Commander and Chief. I would also like the see the Congress give complete cooperation the the President as well, let's just try it and see what happens? The alternatives have been precious time wasted arguing and dragging feet. No opposition, only support and if the suggestions of the President do not work out well then at least he had his chance and the full cooperation of those around him. There is way too much division and conflict in washington to accomplish the radical changes we neeed to turn things around. Let them do a coin toss and then shake hands and get down to business.

Comment

And this is why I don't get involved in these threads....

Comment

Working...
                                X