Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I humbly suggest...

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Might as well keep the ban on cause the truth is that I'm right and if you don't agree with me you are wrong.
    Thought I was wrong once, turned out I was mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
      And this is why I don't get involved in these threads....
      Consider yourself involved.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Looks like the Left is getting bashed? How about "One NAtion Under God" taken literally? We all and I mean all of us who vote take turns voting either all democrat or all republican. No elections beyond the primary. Then the winner gets the full support of everyone who voted because everyone voted for the winner. We assess the effectiveness of the President's term, then join forces to all vote the other party in. No dissention, name calling, insults, just patriotic support 100% complete to see who does a better job. We change the Constitution and remove "Freedom Of Speech" if you can't support the President everyone including you voted for, then shut up! I think it's long overdo that we show full support to the person who is Commander and Chief. I would also like the see the Congress give complete cooperation the the President as well, let's just try it and see what happens? The alternatives have been precious time wasted arguing and dragging feet. No opposition, only support and if the suggestions of the President do not work out well then at least he had his chance and the full cooperation of those around him. There is way too much division and conflict in washington to accomplish the radical changes we neeed to turn things around. Let them do a coin toss and then shake hands and get down to business.
        Sounds good, but it's a little too late for lonesome George.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X