anyone having troubles with ridgid air hoses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone having troubles with ridgid air hoses

i have a few ridgid air hoses that i purchased all of them have blown the seals out of them in a couple months home depot will not back them i have called ridgid and nobody knows anything about who makes them or where to go for assistance just wondering if anyone else has had this problem at $50 a piece it seems they would last a long while and if they didnt a little customer service would be great

Re: anyone having troubles with ridgid air hoses

I haven't used these air hoses so I really can't say too much. If it's the quick connector seals that have blown, you might take the air hoses to a place that deals in industrial rubber products or that's big into industrial air compressors. They should have replacement quick connectors. If the hose itself is good there's no sense in throwing it out. Ridgid should work out something with you regarding their short life.

My air hoses have male threaded pipe ends on them. Then I screw on my own quick connectors. If one does go bad I can replace it easy. I'm assuming you have the "Push Lock" type hose. The ends can be purchased in several types but need to be matched up to the hoses.

Comment

Re: anyone having troubles with ridgid air hoses

i have replaced the ends now but i still have not heard anything from ridgid i have made several attempts to contact them they have said they would call back and have not several times they say they have no ridgid reps to talk to they pass me around and nobody has any idea who i should talk to the only thing i have got out of them is campbell housefield makes most of there air tools but they say they did not make these air hoses just there orange hoses and ryobi makes some of there other tools and they even passed me to there plumbing dept whatever that is and nobody there has a clue ... i went to the home depot and they said its called planned obselescence thats not something i like the sound of a company that wants there stuff to break and not there to offer any help..

Comment

Working...
      X