Extreme Home Makeover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Home Makeover

Kinda cool the TV show Extreme Home Makeover is doing a show just a few miles from me. The family just left and in a week they will have a new house
    Kinda cool they can build a whole house in a week It would take me a week just to put in a window

Re: Extreme Home Makeover

I hope the owners of the new house have a better experience than the ones near us. One of the problems with the old house was that it was sinking. The new house - a couple years old - now has the same problem.

-Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
      I hope the owners of the new house have a better experience than the ones near us. One of the problems with the old house was that it was sinking. The new house - a couple years old - now has the same problem.

-Tom
      And its larger and heavier too, I would tend to think...

Now if I had 300 workers and all equipments at my disposal, I could build a home in a week time. However, I'd rather have a pro doing the work (me) this way we know its being done correctly... Not just looking nice for TV.... However this show does have it's heart in the right place....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I think the show is great.. finally a reality show that has good intentions. It also provides opportunities for local guys to get involved and get their business name out.
        metal canopies | carports | metal carports

Comment

Working...
        X