X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Paid Cards

Has anyone On this forum ever used pre-paid cards? I have been thinking of doing so when ordering things online,instead of using bank cards or checks by phone? If so,how do you like it?
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Re: Pre-Paid Cards

What I use is a credit card that has my set limit of $500.00. This way if my card is stolen from the net, at least they won't take me to the cleaners.

My wife does the pre paid card or she used to. Which she never had a problem or hassle when using it. Now my wife does it like I do.

I will only use this card for internet bills and purchases, and it gets paid off in full each month, they hate me for doing this, but I sure feel better....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I've had a couple of small ones that worked fine. One was a Sears Visa Gift Card, the other was a rebate from Creative Speakers in the form of a pre-paid debit card. Both were accepted wherever a Visa card was. PayPal is another option if you don't want to give out your Visa card #....it's becoming more widely accepted.

Comment

I second the idea for PayPal. It's free of charges if you're paying with it (the seller gets the fees charged). Very secure, widely accepted, and you can link it to any of your bank accounts and/or credit cards that you would like to. Very well thought out system, lots of protections and security in place.

Comment

My brother used Paypal to buy something on-line from a small electronics company. He later wanted to return the product and when he contacted the company, they said they couldn't refund directly to his credit card because since he used Paypal they never saw his credit card info.
          This gave me more confidence in Paypal and their security.
          I also sell stuff on eBay and accept Paypal payments, then use that account for purchases. It's like an on-line checking account. They charge me a small fee as a seller, but I've found that my stuff sells for more on eBay when I accept paypal, so it's a wash.

Comment

Thanks to ever one for the info.
            Kenneth Collier
            Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
            Jackson, MS 39206
            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
            drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X