X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woussko
    started a topic What is this item?

What is this item?

I can't seem to find the old "What is this?" thread so I'm making a new one. Anyway, can anyone on here identify what this item is? What is it used for?

Note: The pictures were sent to me from someone outside of this forum. I don't own a digital SLR camera with a macro lens at this time. Maybe sometime after my piggy bank explodes but not now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woussko; 10-23-2008, 11:26 PM.

• canucksartech
    replied
    Re: What is this item?

Originally posted by BHD View Post
    the tent tool posted
    they use it for carpet as well I knew I had seen it in use at one time, some time yesterday it came to me,
    http://www.woodstockint.com/products/d3212/
    bottom of the page,
    http://www.sineqco.com/products/Hand...OtherTools.asp
    Wow. Huh. You learn something new every day.

Leave a comment:

• BHD
    replied

the tent tool posted
    they use it for carpet as well I knew I had seen it in use at one time, some time yesterday it came to me,
    http://www.woodstockint.com/products/d3212/
    bottom of the page,
    http://www.sineqco.com/products/Hand...OtherTools.asp

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

Bob D and DHD got that one right off. Stupid, forgetful old me forgot to change the picture so it would look like the one on this post.

It's time for someone other than me to post a few pictures. Stump Woussko ... You can do it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woussko; 11-14-2008, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MAS
    replied

Originally posted by Ruudacguy View Post
    Its a thread mic.

Andy
    he is correct, from the pictures i would say its a 1"-2" you use them to to measure the thread pitch diameter

Leave a comment:

• BHD
    replied

agree

bottle opener

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied

Looks like a freebie Miller beer bottle opener that they used to give away years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

I'm pretty sure someone has seen one of these and will laugh, but I wonder how many of you will know what this is. Give it a good look as there's more to it than first meets the eye. Someone on eBay calls this a Super Rare Vintage Collectible and has a insane high starting price for it. To me it's maybe worth 5 cents with FREE shipping.

To everyone else, please post. There must be some wild items in your collection of goodies.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

It's way past time I back down and let others have fun posting items for the rest of us to figure out. Please let's keep this thread going.

Leave a comment:

• canucksartech
    replied

Originally posted by woussko View Post
    actually those are from a friend's camera that's not a joker as was the dungfungo.
    :d

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
    Those are some good quality pics that your Dungfungo camera spits out.
    Actually those are from a friend's camera that's not a joker as was the Dungfungo.

Leave a comment:

• canucksartech
    replied

Those are some good quality pics that your Dungfungo camera spits out.

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

Sorry about my ranting on about Black & Decker taking over Porter-Cable but I hate what they did to them. Anyway, here's a few more pictures of the nice P-C drill where I showed just the chuck before. This is one nice 1/2" spade handle drill.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• canucksartech
    replied

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    I'm sure most of us know what this is, but have you seen one exactly like this? Look at it carefully. This is how things should be done. Sometime out of the past Porter-Cable had QUALITY in mind. What a shame Black & Decker hogged them up, discontinued many of their products and pretty much ruined their quality. (*&^% You, bog hog. *&^% you B & D you *&^%$ing hog.
    Looks like Woussko's gone all potty mouth on us. Just what is this world coming to?!?!?!!?

Leave a comment:

• Woussko
    replied

I'm sure most of us know what this is, but have you seen one exactly like this? Look at it carefully. This is how things should be done. Sometime out of the past Porter-Cable had QUALITY in mind. What a shame Black & Decker hogged them up, discontinued many of their products and pretty much ruined their quality. (*&^% You, big hog. *&^% you B & D you *&^%$ing hog.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woussko; 11-08-2008, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X