X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Greenspan

Gee I would like to thank you Alan for being so naive with regard to the U.S. economy and how this effects the world economy and how you totally beleived in deregulation of your banking and finanial system and your mea culpa when questioned by your Congressional hearings, its a pity it wasn`t a judge and jury in a court of law, but it won`t effect you and your mates with all the loot you how stashed away and I suppose you also have a government pension don`t you, while we mugs out in the real world are left up sh=t creek without a paddle.

Tony

Re: Alan Greenspan

All those years Mr. Greenspan was the de-facto financial guru. Turns out, just another snake oil salesman. Wonder how much money he's lost in the past couple of weeks? Bet not one slim dime.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, pretty slick how he got out before it all came crashing down.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

People have been blind to his ignorance for decades and they are blind to the BS he is talking about now. His manipulation of interest rates against market pressure is the root cause of all our problems but he puts the blame on banks not looking out for the stockholder. Everytime he opened his mouth the markets would drop and people would lose money. He is an irresponsible fool. He needs to have his mouth silenced forever.
        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Working...
        X