X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Early!

I voted today. We have early voting option here in North Carolina started last week and runs to Nov. 1st. I won't say anything else, because political talk is banned.

I suspect voting lines will be ridiculously long this year on election day, so vote early to save some headache.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Re: Vote Early!

It would sure be nice if other states did the same. We have to wait until the big day here and battle huge crowds. It's a real PITA for sure.

Comment

Our lines are never long, advantages of living in a smaller town, I would guess. But bringing them in on hospital beds is going a bit to far...
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

You may have voted today but your vote won't actually be counted unless there's a runoff.

Comment

I will never complain about standing in a long line to vote. That is the smallest of prices to pay. I hear more people complain about standing in line to vote then I do waiting in line for a disney ride or concert tickets. Heck people will gladly tell you how long they stand in line for there kids new video game. Now if long lines are the product of a buerocracy controling voters then we have a problem. As for me I'll be the guy standing in line with a smile on my face. Happy to do it and thankful

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
            I will never complain about standing in a long line to vote. That is the smallest of prices to pay. I hear more people complain about standing in line to vote then I do waiting in line for a disney ride or concert tickets. Heck people will gladly tell you how long they stand in line for there kids new video game. Now if long lines are the product of a buerocracy controling voters then we have a problem. As for me I'll be the guy standing in line with a smile on my face. Happy to do it and thankful
            LOL-Perhaps that has more to do with your proximity to a Disney Park.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I have voted 74 times so far in 5 counties under 4 names.

Per week.

Not even being asked for proof who I am, just vote.

Video is coming soon....
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
              X