X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my T-Shirt!

Thanks Josh!

Eli
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Re: Got my T-Shirt!

Got my Ridgid t-shirt today!!! Thanks!!! My dark blue Lowes contract services t-shirt was getting a bit ragged and service was challenging when picking up parts at the local HD.

Comment

Sorry it took a while to get these out. Wear them proudly. I have worn mine quite a bit.

Josh

Comment

thanks for the t shirt. my kids thought i was crazy, whenever i wear it, they're convinced i've "gone 'round the bend".
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

We picked up the mail from the PO an hour ago, after being away for over a week, and I too got my T-shirt. Really great job you did on the graphics Josh, so knowing the artist just makes the T-Shirt all that much better.

Thanks!

CWS

Comment

Thank you Josh
            mine showed up yesterday, but the power has been off a good share of the night and morning here and just now was able to post, so thanks again.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thanks Josh, they made it to Canada too

Comment

Got mine today, Thank You Josh!
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                X