X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we get all the weirdos?

RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. -- Police said Tuesday that they arrested an electrician who they say is a high-tech snoop who installed cameras in the bathrooms of some of his customers.

Police said that while David Clark was working in the homes of some of his clients, he installed wireless hidden cameras in their bathrooms. Police said he would later download video he received from the wireless cameras.

Police said that when they searched Clark's home, they found evidence that leads them to believe Clark has several other victims. Police urge you to carefully check electrical outlets in your bathroom, if you had work done by Clark.

If you think you could be a victim police ask you to call them
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: Why do we get all the weirdos?

You don't even come close to weirdos. Come to Wisconsin, the state of Weirdos. Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Tyler Peterson, Richard Spanbauer, etc. etc. etc. Some of the most gruesome mass murderers to ever walk the face of the freakin' earth.
    Kill em all, Let GOD sort em out.
    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by JimDon View Post
      You don't even come close to weirdos. Come to Wisconsin, the state of Weirdos. Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Tyler Peterson, Richard Spanbauer, etc. etc. etc. Some of the most gruesome mass murderers to ever walk the face of the freakin' earth.
      Kill em all, Let GOD sort em out.
      Jim
      Ha! My sister-in-law is from Milwaukee and I use to spend my summers with her and my brother. I toured Dahmer's house-creepy!

For my statistics class in college I did a research paper on serial killers. Turns out all cannibals were from Wisconsin and Illinois. Thanks for reminding me.

Don't forget John Gasey-he was the guy that put on clown make-up right?
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Yeah,
        John Gacy was the clown. But he was from Illinois, and here in Wisconsin we don't let no FIBs take any action away from us Cheeseheads.
        First newsroom I worked in, we had a pool on how many bodies would be buried in John Wayne Gacy's basement. Managing editor took home the prize, over $100 back in about 1978. Real money in those days.
        But what a sick bastard!
        Dahmer worked at the chocolate/cookie factory in Milwaukee. You could go there and buy these big bags of cookies that were broken and in pieces. Hope Jeffrey didn't put anything extra in those bags.
        Oh, and when Dahmer was killed in prison. That was a pro hit. One of the families of a victim he had eaten paid money to this guy in the pen to kill Dahmer. Guy was a lifer anyway, so what's another hit among inmates, right? Not only that, think of all the respect he'll get from the other inmates there. So he kills Dahmer, and the stupid warden gets on TV in Milwaukee and says, "I never ever heard of a prisoner doing a professional hit on another inmate before, must be a first here."
        What an idiot, and he's a warden and never read any sociology of law books yet? Geez, give me a break.
        Jim

Comment

Yeah, my brother got me to his house by telling me we were gonna look at Frank Lloyd Wright houses. He said the map to the walking tour had to be picked up at a nearby house I still fall for their lies!
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Didn't you all have a guy hold up an expressway demanding the ability to put up a sign?

Heard it was shut down for hours.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
              Didn't you all have a guy hold up an expressway demanding the ability to put up a sign?

Heard it was shut down for hours.
              Here? When? The premise doesn't surprise me though
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Minnesota, such a boring state....
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                  Minnesota, such a boring state....
                  Yep, and I love it that way!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X