Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Family

Re: The First Family

It's empty, where did they go???????
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
      It's empty, where did they go???????
      Maybe that was his point?

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Maybe that was his point?

Mark
        Is the image not coming up for you guys?

Comment

How about this...
          Attached Files

Comment

I see it now. It's a woman and two children, but whats with the empty suit?
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              I see it now. It's a woman and two children, but whats with the empty suit?
              You don't think he can fill that suit?
              Maybe you think this one fits better?

Attached Files

Comment

Is that the letter 'O' on his empty suit, or a just a big ZERO?
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

you guys and the sour grapes. at least McCain had the balls and decency to go out a winner with his speach last night. a lot more than i can say for the a$$holes in the audience.

sheesh

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I suppose. But had Obama lost the election there would have been riots and fires burning in the streets along with the Democrats crying foul. We may not be happy with America's choice but we will live with it. We made it through Clinton and Bush, we'll get by Obama also. In the end way too much emphasis is made of the presidency anyway. Only the next 4 years will tell if the decision was good or made in anger. I truley hope things work out. I care more for the good of the nation than my own political leanings. If he is a disaster it will effect us all equally. So I will give the man a chance to prove himself for now and save the criticism for next year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      I suppose. But had Obama lost the election there would have been riots and fires burning in the streets along with the Democrats crying foul. We may not be happy with America's choice but we will live with it. We made it through Clinton and Bush, we'll get by Obama also. In the end way too much emphasis is made of the presidency anyway. Only the next 4 years will tell if the decision was good or made in anger. I truley hope things work out. I care more for the good of the nation than my own political leanings. If he is a disaster it will effect us all equally. So I will give the man a chance to prove himself for now and save the criticism for next year.
                      Had Obama lost the election it would have meant a large majority of the people didn't get what they wanted. It was pretty obvious that most people don't trust the republicans or think that those who voted in Bush twice made a wise decision at all. The republican party continues to make really awful choices in who it puts at the head. McCain, maybe not so bad but Palin? That's the best they could come up with? Bush? Certainly not the cream of the crop. I wouldn't hire either one of them to manage a grocery store. Look within, my friends.

Eli
                      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Here's the latest from Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKwHi4TeHSY

This is commentary on Palin, but it is more telling about Fox News and how "Fair and Balanced" they are.
                        On Nov. 4th, Fox claims she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and on Nov. 5th they declare her an ignoramus and throw her under the bus.

Comment

Good one Gene.

Comment

Working...
                          X