X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the Baby Seal

i think most people are aware that we've had a hard time up here because of the seal hunts that happen down south. we have been painted with the same brush.

anti-fur extremists that are usually the loudest forget that they are wearing leather shoes, gloves, hats, etc. they throw real blood or red paint on people that wear fur.

i guess some young inuit people had had enough. this made me bust a gut when i first saw this pic.

it is not my intention to offend anybody, but i just wanted people to think a little before passing judgement on other cultures they don't understand.

Vince

had the early explorers simply wore our clothes and ate our food, they would have survived the winter. ironically, the canned food was for the officers only and the regular sailors were forced to eat salted meats and food that the inuit provided. the cans had been soldered closed with lead. the officers were the first to go crazy and die.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vince the Plumber; 11-05-2008, 11:17 AM. Reason: misspelled "explorers"

Re: Save the Baby Seal

now that, my friend, is funny

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Re: Save the Baby Seal

I now one of those PETA folks who actually goes barefoot, wont even wear plastic sandals. Some people do try to be consistent.
      www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Working...
      X