Go Get Another Job!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Go Get Another Job!

The way things are going I'm beginning to think McCain threw the election just to get out of it.

Circut city filed for bankruptcy yesterday.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      To quote that great philosopher, Plumberscrack; Life is not always as convenient as we would like, but it's much better to work on a solution, than to dwell on the problem that won't fix itself.
      Thanks for the props PK but I stole that one from Fixitmom5x

Comment

Well, my solutions for what they're worth.

Eliminate the irs and income taxes and corporate taxes and institute the national sales tax. All of the businesses that left will come back home.
        All of the illegals will be paying their share every time they purchase anything. Business will not be paying millions and billions of dollars to figure out and comply with the cumbersome tax code.

Let free entrerprise and the market system work. Come off of the CAFE standards imposed on the auto industry and let them make the vehicles they want to make and let the people buy the vehicles they want to own.

Drop the UNREALISTIC regulations on industry which are often based on fraudulent science.

End most of the entitlements and make people actually work for a living.
        (And there will be plenty of it when the businesses come back home.)

And that's just for starters.

Oh, and hang every one in Congress (hang the dems a little higher) and start over. Leave 'em hangin' there as an example for the new bunch that comes in.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
          Well, my solutions for what they're worth.

Eliminate the irs and income taxes and corporate taxes and institute the national sales tax. All of the businesses that left will come back home.
          All of the illegals will be paying their share every time they purchase anything. Business will not be paying millions and billions of dollars to figure out and comply with the cumbersome tax code.

Let free entrerprise and the market system work. Come off of the CAFE standards imposed on the auto industry and let them make the vehicles they want to make and let the people buy the vehicles they want to own.

Drop the UNREALISTIC regulations on industry which are often based on fraudulent science.

End most of the entitlements and make people actually work for a living.
          (And there will be plenty of it when the businesses come back home.)

And that's just for starters.

Oh, and hang every one in Congress (hang the dems a little higher) and start over. Leave 'em hangin' there as an example for the new bunch that comes in.
          Your ideas are sure worth a try. I would hang them even, but as long as they're all strung up you could have your way

Comment

Working...
          X