X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing my bags...

Whats up guys? Since I haven't posted in awhile I figured I'd start a thread letting you guys know what I'm feeling.

Hows work for everyone? Hopefully well.

Between work and school 2-3 times a week I really don't have much time for the forum. I'm not trying to start a match, but I could care less what 10 random plumbers have to think about the new XYZ pipe dope that Oatey put out. For awhile thats all that seemed to be on here. Hopefully you see where I'm coming from.

There is a lot of great information on here, don't get me wrong but very people here work daily with the types of systems and pipes I do, so it's hard for me to stay interested.

Every once in a blue moon I'll still stop by to check in to see how things are going and what not.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Re: Packing my bags...

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
    Whats up guys? Since I haven't posted in awhile I figured I'd start a thread letting you guys know what I'm feeling.

Between work and school 2-3 times a week I really don't have much time for the forum. I'm not trying to start a match, but I could care less what 10 random plumbers have to think about the new XYZ pipe dope that Oatey put out. For awhile thats all that seemed to be on here. Hopefully you see where I'm coming from.

There is a lot of great information on here, don't get me wrong but very people here work daily with the types of systems and pipes I do, so it's hard for me to stay interested.

Every once in a blue moon I'll still stop by to check in to see how things are going and what not.
    I wish you nothing but the best and hope you stop by with an update every once in a while.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Good luck to you Arron and please do post now and then with updates.

Comment

Aaron, thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you're doing. I'm glad to hear you're well and employed and working (very hard from the sounds of it). School and work and life can get to be a bit much sometimes. There is an end to it, just keep at it! Hope all stays well and you manage to find your way back here sometimes.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

take care.

Vince

Comment

It's like he's all grown up and leaving the nest.

Good luck to you Aaron. Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah! Thats for all the "old timer" jokes.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

aaron, you know where we are and how to call when the going gets ruff.

remember the roundup is next year

show us what you got

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Aaron, Good luck. Sometimes learn what you need to in one place/job; and then its time to move on.

Comment

aaron91,

i was the one that started the pipe dope thread.

i hope i'm not the reason your leaving.

Vince

Comment

Don't let the door hit you in the on the way out

When you need us, we'll be here

I missed that pipe dope thread, sounds interesting

Take care

Comment

he has become a big boy now

good luck in your next step in life and remember us old farts

check in and teach us some of the new stuff
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

AHHH My good friend Aaron,always the master of words.Hey,anytime you need anything.

ADAM

Comment

So does this mean no Roundup for Aaron this year

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            So does this mean no Roundup for Aaron this year
                            I hope not! I was looking forward to a Jazzy chair race with him (no way way I'm gonna try on foot).
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post

Well said-I could care less. Nice to know I'm just some random plumber to you.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X