X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how this happened !!!!

Received 2 tickets for the Augeration Jan 20 !! Any offers???????
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: I don't know how this happened !!!!

Sen. Diane Feinstein wants to make it a federal crime for anyone to sell a ticket to the Inauguration of Pres. Barack Obama.

“The public should be aware that no website or other ticket outlet actually has Inaugural swearing-in tickets to sell, regardless of what they may claim,” declares a press release from Feinstein’s committee.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4596003.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Blazius View Post
      Sen. Diane Feinstein wants to make it a federal crime for anyone to sell a ticket to the Inauguration of Pres. Barack Obama.

“The public should be aware that no website or other ticket outlet actually has Inaugural swearing-in tickets to sell, regardless of what they may claim,” declares a press release from Feinstein’s committee.
      I'm on top of the world Ma! come get Me coppers !!!!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

How much are you willing to pay some one to take them off your hands?
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Inauguration Day is usually a VERY busy day for me but was considering taking the day off to see this event. Should be legendary.

I'm in

If others want to grab them we can make a East Coast gathering out of it

Most of the 100,000 local hotel rooms are already booked that week. Good luck finding a decent room under $400 a night. I'll mention bringing in a few borders to the wife and see what she says

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post

It's a pretty hot ticket in this town right now

The event is actually free to anyone but these tickets get you in the grand stand area for a good view.

Comment

It is a good thing Nancy Pelosi has time to make a federal crime of this, seeing as she has already solved the rest of the countries problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I heard a news story on NPR yesterday afternoon that said that in the last couple on inaugeration parades there were so several thousand (can't remember the exact number) bleacher seats reserved along Pennsylvania Avenue that it was felt that us "common" citizens were prevented from seeing the new President. This time, there will be only a few seats provided for top dignitaries and all other "reserved for a price" seats are prohibited.

It appears that they are expecting a million or more people to be there.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Blazius View Post

I find it interesting how things grow--even on this site.
                    1. Some columnist said Diane Feinstein wants to make it a federal crime--not her or her committee. She just said that no one should have to pay.
                    2. Now its changed to Nancy Pelosi-I wonder who will be next.
                    3. Read Plumberscrack's bottom line--he has it right!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                      It is a good thing Nancy Pelosi has time to make a federal crime of this, seeing as she has already solved the rest of the countries problems.
                      she should be dipped in a backed up cleanout and left out to dry

this from a registered Democrat

can't stand that b*tch

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X