Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yup, there's one in every crowd

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Well Vince, I would help my worst enemy if he was down, BUT!!! Professional Wrestling is the most pure sport there is! You can't place a bet on Pro Wrestling because it can't be fixed, just two men inside the squared circle with no padding. Sports at it's finest, truly the sport of Kings
    anything that gets your mojo going has to be good.

point well taken.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
      pipe,

I appreiciate your age, knowledge, and intelligence.

some people think i just fell off the turnip wagon.

believe me, i've fallen off more times than i care to admit.

i am thankful for my new friends, like you.

Vince

i've grown old enough to figure out that when it comes right down to it, "friends keep a body and mind sane"
      Now Vince, you're not going to try to tell me that they grow turnips up there, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        Now Vince, you're not going to try to tell me that they grow turnips up there, are you?
        nah.

but if we did, they'd be really frick'in big.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Well Vince, I would help my worst enemy if he was down, BUT!!! Professional Wrestling is the most pure sport there is! You can't place a bet on Pro Wrestling because it can't be fixed, just two men inside the squared circle with no padding. Sports at it's finest, truly the sport of Kings
          i'm a little slow on the up-take(sometimes).

thanks.

Vince

Comment

Yo..Vinnie...You got a problem with some mook? Give me da name, tomorrow he's worm meat....
            sigpic

Comment

I think Vince is just some schmoe who fell off the turnip wagon. He doesn't know anything about anything.

just kidding, I love crazy arctic people! When was anyone ever rude to you? I don't recall seeing that.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Hey Vince,

Looked a little, can't find what you are referring to, but as far as I am concerned you are a welcome addition. I'm sure we'll butt heads once in a while, but I'm equally sure we'll work it out, and probably learn from each other in the process.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Although you only came on board in Sept, look at the 400+ additions you have made to this forum. I showed up in May I believe, but I kinda hung back and watched things from the sidelines for a long time. My contribution is no where close to yours. I think you always bring something new in for me to ponder or chuckle at. Guys like you and me are sure to get some response from other members that we won't be happy with but we like our other members can " dish it out and take it " just the same. When push comes to shove I think we can count on these guys to stand at our side. Maybe some of that cold weather is freezing a brain cell or two.
                  Rookie

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                    I think Vince is just some schmoe who fell off the turnip wagon. He doesn't know anything about anything.

just kidding, I love crazy arctic people! When was anyone ever rude to you? I don't recall seeing that.
                    SG,

let me just say that you have to read between the lines.

i won't get into now but i think i've made my point to that certain somebody.

i can receive it as good as i give it, but there is a time a place for everything. this forum is not the place.

i appreciate everybody's comments. i do feel welcome here.

it can be difficult to find a niche in this world. i'm not the brightest light on the tree but i do enjoy intelligent conversation. i've already learned alot from this crew and i look forward to learning alot more.

yes, i'm a little off the igloo wall, but hec, look where i am. who else but a guy like me would be looking forward to sub-zero weather?

frost bite, frozen tools, howling wind, and blowing snow (it's a dry cold). i love it all.

Vince

Comment

forget making the perp into worm meat. send him down here. i can always use a chum ... uh, i mean dive buddy

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X