• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Grylls

Anybody that drinks piss and eats rattlesnake is a bad a$$, IMO

(Chuck Norris excluded)

Re: Bear Grylls

I just watched him skin and butcher a Ox, then as I drank a cup of coffee he ate some of the liver raw and topped it off with an eye ball. He's got my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      I just watched him skin and butcher a Ox, then as I drank a cup of coffee he ate some of the liver raw and topped it off with an eye ball. He's got my vote!
      I just saw that myself - I hope PETA doest watch that show.

Comment

Watching all of those shows takes me back to the original reallity show from years ago.

How does anyone think they are going to entertain me with the image of someone doing something sensational that is so easily staged.

When I was in High School it was let out that David Lee Roth used to drink iced tea out of a Jack Daniels bottle on stage.

On an island trying to survive with a full camera crew and compliments a few feet away.Gimme a break.
        I watched parts of Man Vs. Wild a few minutes at a time and had to turn the channel.I felt the show was doing and saying things to look and sound sensational to get ratings.
        It felt staged.
        I don't like manipulation.

I'm sorry Stokefire,I do not mean any dissrespect.

Comment

Bear Grylls is cool, but he purposefully does stupid stuff, because he has a camera crew to save his rear if it goes wrong. Les Aspin (?) on Survivorman is more of the real deal, because he is is own crew; so he won't do something dumb on purpose.

Comment

Chuck Norris vs. Steven Seagull. pffft,No contest. same sexer vs. several wives guy. Who cares ? Batman vs. Superman. Won't go there! Grylls vs. Stroud. Grylls, Hands down! Booyah!

Comment

I like Bear Grylls. He is hardcore. He was in the british special forces...they are some tough SOBs.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                I like Bear Grylls. He is hardcore. He was in the british special forces...they are some tough SOBs.
                I don't disagree that Bear Grylls is a tough SOB and I do like his show, but when he strips down and jumps into a freezing lake; it sort of stretched the premise a bit much.

Comment

I agree with Charles and Adam. Man VS Wild is like watching Fear Factor except there's no prize money or hot women on the show.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                    So are navy seals.
                    Hey, you guys see the commercial on tv where the navy seal invented the power "push-up" to turn you into a chick melting stud overnight.

Love-Ya Carl...Mean-It

Comment

IMO He's showing the difference between somebody in the Polar Bear Club and somebody who falls in the water, freaks out, and dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X