Thanks RIDGID!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks RIDGID!

I have spent somewhere around $20,000 on RIDGID tools over the years. I never once got any promotional gifts. This week I got my Roundup T-shirt, that was cool.
    Then I ordered a 3/4" pigtail for my K-7500, and I got a 2009-2010 calendar with bikini babes all over it!!!! Kickass!
    Its funny, I spent $9000 on a camera and locator and I got nothing. Then I buy a $50 pigtail and I get a calendar! I guess the 3/4" pigtail is not stocked by anyone and was drop-shipped directly from Ridgid, THANKS!
    Last edited by Service Guy; 11-18-2008, 06:22 PM.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Re: Thanks RIDGID!

So which do you like better... the calendar or the shirt?

The last of the shirts finally went out last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      So which do you like better... the calendar or the shirt?

The last of the shirts finally went out last week.
      I didn't bother with a shirt because of my lankiness, figured it wouldn't fit anyway. Why waste a good shirt?

But I can always use a calendar......how 'bout it Josh?? Hmmmmm?? Hannnhhh????

I remodeled an old shed this year, and I used all my Ridgid MaxSelect tools to accomplish it, especially my compact drill and caulking gun. I made my shed reputation with Ridgid tools.

So.......ehhhh.......how 'bout that calendar???
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I like the shirt ok. But the Calendar is just what I needed for my shop! I just hope my wife is cool with all the half-naked women on it. The Calendar is awesome!
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

the shirts are nice, but the secretaries dont care for the calendars!!!!!

thanks josh and chris!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X