X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty

I haven't been on this system in quite some time, but I recall I used to be able to look up my warranty information somewhere?
    Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks

Re: Warranty

Did the e-Box link disappear? I can't find it here anywhere. There's a Registration link on the main Ridgid site, www.ridgid.com that goes to the e-Box. That's as close as I see one.

Looks like some changes have been slipped in, or is it just me? All the links on the right side on the main forums home page are gone.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiker-42 View Post
      I haven't been on this system in quite some time, but I recall I used to be able to look up my warranty information somewhere?
      Can anyone point me in the correct direction
      1) http://www.ridgid.com/
      2) click "support tab"
      3) click "Login to my-ebox"
      4) click "register a product"
      5) at your DASHBOARD click "your products"
      6) log in...any problems call for assistance

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
        Did the e-Box link disappear? I can't find it here anywhere. There's a Registration link on the main Ridgid site, www.ridgid.com that goes to the e-Box. That's as close as I see one.

Looks like some changes have been slipped in, or is it just me? All the links on the right side on the main forums home page are gone.
        Shame on you Sandy, a simple Search using "ebox" would have answered this for you.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X