Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shhhh,..... he's sleeping.......

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    Because of you proximity to the North Pole, I was wondering, are you first on Santas list of stops or does he catch you on his way back?

When it's neg -30 degrees outside and you have to pee really, really bad and your nowhere near a bathroom, what do you do?
    Pee--REALLY FAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
      The parkay(?)you are wearing,where do you get those and appx. what cost? my wife and all the other ladies in my family stay cold.Since I quit smoking seems as if I get cold faster,shoot,I might need one.
      Congrats on Quitting smoking, lucky, never started Myself. Always enjoy Your Family picture.

You are blessed , beautiful Kids ! Be well Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The parkay(?)you are wearing,where do you get those and appx. what cost? my wife and all the other ladies in my family stay cold.Since I quit smoking seems as if I get cold faster,shoot,I might need one.
        so you like the parka eh.

it's homemade. my cousin made it for me 2 years ago so this is it's 3rd winter.

i could hook you up with a seamstress.

it'll cost between $300-$500. no cheap.

Vince

in the old days, dog fur was used alot. wolverine fur is the only fur that doesn't frost up from your breath.

Comment

Also Vince,Does your Town/Area get a lot of tourists?Seems like a place to see.STAY WARM!
          tourists are far and few between.

it's cheaper to fly to europe.

there is alot of mining activity so maybe we'll get a road to the south. probably long after i'm gone.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
            Vince,
            I agree with Drainman - still smoke free Drainman? - that your area seems like it would be a great tourist destination especially if the rest of the population is as friendly as you. I think I would enjoy paddling in those waters or maybe taking a sight seeing tour and seeing a polar bear or trying some fishing.

-Tom
            check out churchill, manitoba.

lot's of wildlife and great fishing.

we do get some tourists but to be honest, too expensive, unless you stay at my place.

ie; $20 for a hamburger & FF, $3 for a loaf of bread, $15 for a good T-bone.

Vince

a fish that is 3' or longer is over 3 hundred years old. dog food.

Comment

[quote=plumberscrack;189134]Because of you proximity to the North Pole, I was wondering, are you first on Santas list of stops or does he catch you on his way back?

When it's neg -30 degrees outside and you have to pee really, really bad and your nowhere near a bathroom, what do you do?[/quote]

don't shake.

Vince

Comment

Working...
              X