Much less Woussko on forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much less Woussko on forum

There's no need to reply as I most likely won't read it for some time. Because of health reasons I'm forced to back waaaaaaaaay off on use of my computer. It's a long story but one where I'm not in control anymore. This means you won't have near as much of my (*&^%$# posting on this forum. I'm not leaving, but have to cut waaaaaay back for now.

Re: Much less Woussko on forum

Whatever your health issue is, I hope and pray it is resolved and that you will be back. It probably goes without saying that you will be missed by many, myself included. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Whatever your health issue is, I hope and pray it is resolved and that you will be back. It probably goes without saying that you will be missed by many, myself included. Take care.
      I feel the same.If possible Howl very loud ever now and then.
      Kenneth Collier
      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
      Jackson, MS 39206
      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

yes I hope you get the health problems under control and come and Howl at us, I enjoy your posts.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I didnt realize posting was that bad for your health. Take care buddy.

Andy

Comment

This is sad news for sure! I always look forward to your posts. I hope you're better soon. We'll be keeping you in our hearts and prayers. Take care of yourself, please!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

woussko,

i miss you already.

heal fast, heal well.

Vince

Comment

thanks everyone

i messed up my right paw and am right pawed. for now i gots to use my lefty. i can, but it is awkard. i will be back later.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your injury Woussko. Hope you are well soon. We'll miss you but your health is more important so just worry about that for now. We'll be here when you're back to howling strength.
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Working...
                  X