X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Sorry that I did not say hello. There are three reasons. I was just searching for some information, am not much of a talker, cannot find the introduction thread, in this forum. Would rather listen just be a quiet listener.

Appreciate your invitation.

Re: Hello

Originally posted by BatonRougePlumber View Post
    Sorry that I did not say hello. There are three reasons. I was just searching for some information, am not much of a talker, cannot find the introduction thread, in this forum. Would rather listen just be a quiet listener.

Welcome to the forum. Keep those ears open there is alot of info here.

Oh, by the way I hope we beat you guys this time in Baton Rouge (ole miss vs LSU that is)

Comment

Originally posted by BatonRougePlumber View Post

A listener is good.I like to listen.If you need help with sewer equip. you are in the right place with Shamrock tools just a hop and a skip away.--------Ever now and then type a while. And Welcome to this forum.
      Kenneth Collier
      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
      Jackson, MS 39206
      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Welcome to the forum BR Plumber

Comment

Welcome and don't be shy to jump in and talk.

Comment

Working...
            X