fixitmom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixitmom

I have not seen any posts and wanted to know -------how is your father?--Hope it's all right my asking.
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Re: fixitmom

Thank you for asking. We are cautiosly optimistic. We live in Florida, but due to the seriousness of what his illness he has been transferred to a Specialty hospital in Boston where he can be operated on if need be by the best pancreatic dr/surgeon in the United States. He has been in the hospital for over 5 weeks now, but the dr. is positive. I have been on pins and needles. I have traveled to see him 3 times, and one day the news is good then the next day bad, but he is still kickin so it's ok!

Caryn

Comment

That's good to know.Your father is blessed to have caring children.Hang in there.Goodby.
      Kenneth Collier
      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
      Jackson, MS 39206
      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Caryn,
        The ups and downs are hard to Handel. Try to stay strong for your family. They are looking to you for strength.
        Wishing you and your pops well,
        gene
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

What has the diagnosis been?

Oh and the Bengals lost!

Hope he's under good care.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
            What has the diagnosis been?

Oh and the Bengals lost!

Hope he's under good care.
            He has Necrosis of the Pancreas. Over 66% of his pancreas is now dead tissue.

Oh yeah, the Bengals lost? I would have never guesed! Haha

Thank you everyone. Caryn

Comment

I wanted to provide a new update as things have changed today. My father has been unable to eat, and the tests reflect that he is not getting better, so within the next few days he may have surgery to remove most of his pancreas. We were hoping that he would not need surgery, because he would remain critically ill for a long time after, may need multiple surgeries, and could die.

It changes everyday. My dad does not want to go yet, and I don't want him to go either.

Comment

Working...
              X