Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

    i will be going to my sisters cabin in the Adirondack Mountains in NY with my wife ,girls and 2 dogs
    we go up wed night and come home whenever we want

    i hope it looks like it was a couple years ago

    Hosted on Fotki
    and now a new 2nd floor

    Hosted on Fotki

    and our new dog Lucy its her first time

    Hosted on Fotki

    Happy Thanksgiving to all
    Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 11-23-2008, 04:32 PM.
    Charlie

    My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


    http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

    new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

  • #2
    Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

    We will be heading over to Jana (SteamOperator2) and Larry's (SteamOperator1) house for a four generation gathering. We will also have one of my nieces with her two kids and her husband coming out from Texas. We will certainly have a houseful of kids there.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

      Supposed to be our turn to host but decided to ditch everyone and head to a small Bed & Breakfast on the eastern shore of Maryland for Thanksgiving Dinner

      http://www.tilghmanislandinn.com/welcome.shtml

      Goose and oysters...mmmmmmmm

      Sometimes you just have to get away

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Supposed to be our turn to host
        It's always our turn to host. One drawback of owning a large home...

        John

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

          Originally posted by Sawdust'nStitches View Post
          It's always our turn to host. One drawback of owning a large home...

          John
          im from lancaster pa can i come for dinner
          Charlie

          My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


          http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

          new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

            Service calls till 1pm and no later. No main drain calls either, just simple kitchen sink clogs where one side is draining, the disposal isn't.


            Turkey day is where stretch pants or sweat pants are the tall order of the day.


            Make room!


            There's 3 women that'd love my company but I can't do it, I just can't. I won't. Absolutely not. Okay maybe one.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

              Heading to my daughter's house about 40 miles North of Boston in a small place called Boxford.

              Thursday: dinner and the rest of the obligations. Friday and Saturday: hunting in her backyard, almost literally, with bow. Lots of deer there. Tried to talk my wife into taking two cars so she could come home early and I could stay and hunt Sunday but that didn't fly. Then I found out there is no hunting in Mass. on Sunday anyway.

              Hey Hawk, Isn't your sister's place in Adirondack, NY? Lots of deer in the Schroon Lake area. Do you hunt? If you plan to bring you dogs maybe you could advertise in the local newspaper as a tracking service for deer that can't be found and pick up a few extra bucks.

              -Tom

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                Heading to my daughter's house about 40 miles North of Boston in a small place called Boxford.

                Thursday: dinner and the rest of the obligations. Friday and Saturday: hunting in her backyard, almost literally, with bow. Lots of deer there. Tried to talk my wife into taking two cars so she could come home early and I could stay and hunt Sunday but that didn't fly. Then I found out there is no hunting in Mass. on Sunday anyway.

                Hey Hawk, Isn't your sister's place in Adirondack, NY? Lots of deer in the Schroon Lake area. Do you hunt? If you plan to bring you dogs maybe you could advertise in the local newspaper as a tracking service for deer that can't be found and pick up a few extra bucks.

                -Tom

                i haven't hunted in years and my dog just hunts people
                im going to rest and relax
                Charlie

                My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                  off to joey's brothers house and test out the new oiless turkey cooker.

                  25# of bird and no oil to heat.

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                    We are going to just stay home and enjoy the snow and make some good ole fashioned sandwiches this year

                    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
                    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                      Depends on weather. Most likely just the old standard basics of Thanksgiving. I want to sneak out and try to see the new movie that I think comes out on the 26 with Vince and Reese in it. It's a comedy and with both of them in it should be a good one. If I remember the name is something like 4 x Christmas or Christmas x 4 Now if the weather is bad this old grunt will go into hibernation and saw away the old bed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                        Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                        im from lancaster pa can i come for dinner
                        Sure, if you can find a way to squeeze in!

                        Let's see, wife's family on Thursday and I just today found out that my (dear) sister decided that everyone can come to my house after we meet for dinner on Friday. Two families in two days ... I think I'll find somewhere else to go!

                        John

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                          Originally posted by Sawdust'nStitches View Post
                          Sure, if you can find a way to squeeze in!

                          Let's see, wife's family on Thursday and I just today found out that my (dear) sister decided that everyone can come to my house after we meet for dinner on Friday. Two families in two days ... I think I'll find somewhere else to go!

                          John
                          thats why im going to upstate NY you need a 4x4 to get in to the cabin
                          Charlie

                          My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                          http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                          new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                            Can't say for certain but i'm sure that lots of food, sleep and football will be involved.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: so what are you doing for Thanksgiving

                              i know that on Friday my wife and daughter will do some shopping and they have to drive over an 1 1/2 to get to the stores and i will sitting by the fire with the dogs napping
                              Charlie

                              My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                              http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                              new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X