Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Called me "The Dough BOY" - I lost 119 lbs - YOU can lose the Weight too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They Called me "The Dough BOY" - I lost 119 lbs - YOU can lose the Weight too!

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
    Ahh c'mon Frankie, lighten up and have a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream......maybe two.

There, now don't you feel better.

Remember, the pie or cake doesn't care what you look like. The pie or cake does not judge..........The pie or cake is your friend.....

Now open your wallet and give me all your money.

Oh yeah, and you're getting verrry sleeepy.......
    You are on a roll.
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Re: They Called me "The Dough BOY" - I lost 119 lbs - YOU can lose the Weight too!

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
      Good job man, Keep on going, there was weeks were I lost no weight but kept on trucking through

NICE JOB SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks, I lost 80 lbs in 99 by running, but it was an unrealistic way to do it. I HATE RUNNING. Soon as I lost the weight, I stopped running, and gained the weight back. Here I am 10 years later and 80 lbs heavier.

This time I'm just lowering my calories, permanently. Less than 2000 calories, then more calories (2000 to 2500) when the weight comes off to maintain. I'm putting my 4000 calories per day, double whopper with cheese lunch, two plates for dinner days behind me.

I figure diets end, and so will the running. So I'm trying a lifestyle change this time.

Trying to put an end to my plumbers crack.

Comment

Hey You all

Weigh Loss Update 2010

Two years later and I am proud to say that I have kept the weigh off

Wooohoooo!!

How are all you'lls diets doing since 2008?

When I started this thread I had lost 119 lbs in 2008~
        (see my photos on the first post)

Me Still keeping the weigh off

Me when I was fat in 2008

Attached Files

Comment

That is very impressive. One thing you need to do is buy smaller shirts. They're way too big. I used to wear shirts just like that but my girlfriend convinced me I was using a size too large. I've switched and it looks a lot better now :-). Plain black T-shirts are cheap. I'd say try a size medium. I weigh about the same, actually more and they fit fine.

Comment

Congratulations Joe!

The dryer continues to shrink my pants for some reason.

And you look like you got caught stealing chicken wings in that one picture.

J.C.

Comment

Thanks guys !

@JC - I did steal the wings, from my BBQ though....MMMMMmmmm!!

I also wrote an article as well about obesity if anyone is interested,

Why Are We Eating “JUNK” OR “Processed” Food?

http://wetheadmedia.com/why-are-we-e...rocessed-food/

I also exercise as much as possible each day and make sure not to miss a day, Exercise needs to be part of everyone's day just like brushing your teeth.

Any who, Thanks for all the kind words and I hope to share more good news with you again in my third year with all the weight off.

If your struggling and reading this, don't give up, believe in yourself and you will be able to do it, I never thought I could and 2 years later I am feeling better then ever!

Comment

Are those your before and after pics Holmes????

I SAID......

Are those your before and after pics Holmes??!!!!???
                I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                X