Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart - BLACK FRIDAY- OMG!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart - BLACK FRIDAY- OMG!!

OMG,

I used to live on Long Island, and my Dad used to be a Police officer in this town,

This is crazy

When the madness ended, 34-year-old Jdimytai Damour was dead and four shoppers, including a woman eight months pregnant, were injured.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...art_after.html

Nothing could be that good that it had to end like that ..

Maybe WAL MART should have has a better system?

Crown control maybe?

Says they ripped the door off the hinges

Now thats a door buster sale, I am so sad that someone died though,.....crazy world I tell ya
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Re: Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart - BLACK FRIDAY- OMG!!

our friend was near the palm desert, ca. toys are us today when they had a shoot out at the check out stand. all caution taped off.

sounds like ken and barbi were both doa

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Oh crap. I heard about that as well,...that must have been scary

Man, what a crazy shopping season, its just stuff, which half of will be returned the day after anyhow, what the heck are people fighting about
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

That Wal-Mart story on Long Island is sad on many levels. And the California story, "What has the world devolved to when we think we have to bring our pistols with us while Christmas shopping?"

-Tom

Comment

That is so sad. Wal-mart should probably have better crowd control, but it seems they would need guys with tasers and tear gas at this point; and they really shouldn't need that.

I hope the Nassau county police are able to identify the people who knocked him down and trampled him off of those surveillance tapes, and the DA gets convictions for all of them. It won't help his family, but it will at least hold people accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            our friend was near the palm desert, ca. toys are us today when they had a shoot out at the check out stand. all caution taped off.

sounds like ken and barbi were both doa

rick.
            The shoot out was in the aisles and believed to have been rival gang members and nothing to do with shopping. It still horrible they would take out their hostilities in a store full of shoppers. I say we put all gang members on a tiny island in Antarctica and return every 10-years to see how they are doing.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

WAL MART have a better system. Everyone wants to blame the store when the low life individuals, who have no regard for people, storm the store and trample someone to death. It is shameful when the people who are doing the damage are made to seem like the victims.

Comment

Cincinnati Ohio put this sort of thing on the map at a WHO concert where numerous people died trying to get front row seats inside.

The only positive thing regarding this, is his family is now independently wealthy with a walmart sticker tied right to it.

I'm sure all parties involved would rather have him alive though.

Who typed in "ouch@" as a tag for this story? I'm trying to hold back a LOL! at that one.

That's looks like something I'd do....josh can verify it wasn't me.
                Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 11-29-2008, 12:32 PM.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post

Who typed in "ouch@" as a tag for this story? I'm trying to hold back a LOL! at that one.

That's looks like something I'd do....josh can verify it wasn't me.
                  Yea, that was my tag, ooops

I will own up to it
                  Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                  That Wal-Mart story on Long Island is sad on many levels. And the California story, "What has the world devolved to when we think we have to bring our pistols with us while Christmas shopping?"

-Tom

Thats a good point, why did they have guns inside Toys r us ?

Comment

Working...
                  X