Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know its REALLY early BUT Roundup Questions.

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    singlehandly increasing the sales of the K60 by 38% in fiscal year 08.

Oh nice
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

but when i announce the next roundup, then the trash talking will start flying
      Start flying???? When did it stop??

Not including travel. How much did the people that went spend (meals, hotel, extras)? It would be nice to have an idea of how much to budget.

That way I'll know if I need to rob a bank or just a liquor store
      Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-04-2008, 05:07 PM.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Start flying???? When did it stop??

Not including travel. How much did the people that went spend (meals, hotel, extras)? It would be nice to have an idea of how much to budget.

That way I'll know if I need to rob a bank or just a liquor store
        Thats what I kinda meant when I started this thread

I just used the wrong word I guess
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

Ridgid picked up a few meals

Rick paid for the dinner at Quaker State

Ben picked up the tab for lunch the first day, right? Western place next to hotel

Breakfast was included in the room rate of $110/night. We cashed in some Marriott Reward Points to pay for our room.

Flights were $235 round trip non-stop. About $60 cheaper to fly with 2 stops.

I had trouble spending a hundred bucks in 4 days there

Comment

I hope noone will think less of me if I sleep in the truck and eat Beanee Weenies.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              I hope noone will think less of me if I sleep in the truck and eat Beanee Weenies.

J.C.

I am cheap as well and would even sleep in a closet...

You maybe want to split a room?...or maybe someone want to split a room?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

I had trouble spending a hundred bucks in 4 days there
                You should have told me. My specialty is spending someone else's money
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                  I am cheap as well and would even sleep in a closet...

You maybe want to split a room?...or maybe someone want to split a room?
                  Im cheap too.
                  Maybe we could just rent a storage unit or better yet, one of those P.O.D.S. placed at the Ridgid compound. We'd have no cable but Rick could substitute.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    Im cheap too.
                    Maybe we could just rent a storage unit or better yet, one of those P.O.D.S. placed at the Ridgid compound. We'd have no cable but Rick could substitute.

Dude thats a brilliant idea

I am in

Comment

LOL a few hours of Rick inside an enclosed box

You'll wish you had that cable so you can strangle him

Comment

During the last Roundup we spent a bunch of time in the hotel lobby both late at night and early in the morning. Perhaps you can pretend to have passed out and not made in back to "your" room. Assuming they don't call the cops, it may be good for a night or two. Then again if they do call the cops, your room and board is covered for a few days anyways.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          During the last Roundup we spent a bunch of time in the hotel lobby both late at night and early in the morning. Perhaps you can pretend to have passed out and not made in back to "your" room. Assuming they don't call the cops, it may be good for a night or two. Then again if they do call the cops, your room and board is covered for a few days anyways.

Mark

"Three hots and a cot ".....LOL

But a grand idea

Comment

i think my trip cost about $600 and that may be on the high side ,it was for 2 of us and was with a day at cedar point and you know how much things cost at parks like that .
                            ridgid did have a bus for all transportation .

but no mater the cost it was the best trip i had in a loooooong time ,just sitting around with the people on this site talking and watching rick pull a cork out of a bottle and all the other tricks he did ,i will never miss this event .
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I'll vouch for Ricks dominance on the hammer game. He did have to scream loud enough that the whole park heard both times. I guess he did that same scream when he was arm wrestling ben too

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                LOL a few hours of Rick inside an enclosed box
                                None of you are man enough to do this!
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X